BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Knight of NI! Bob Schor

Congratulations, Bob!  10K posts is a magnificent accomplishment and a terrifically valuable service to the community.

And thank you for all the insightful feedback on channels-- it helps a lot!

--Jeff

Message 11 of 43
(12,640 Views)

Congrats, Bob! It's nice to see all your great contributions to the forum. And of course, always nice to see a friendly, familiar face in the front row at my NIWeek presentations. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 43
(12,636 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

All these young guys trying to elbow in.

Thanks, Christian.  You were my first NI Guru (though you may not have noticed, due to our Advanced Ages ...Smiley Very Happy

BS

P.S. -- so how do you do Smileys, except by "copying from your betters", as I did here?

Message 13 of 43
(12,616 Views)

Thanks!  I didn't notice, either, until RavensFan sent me a PM with the news ...

BS

Message 14 of 43
(12,612 Views)

Ha, ha, ha!  Sometimes a Picture is Worth a 1000 x 1000 pixel VI ...

Bob's BadgesBob's Badges

Bob Schor

Message 15 of 43
(12,610 Views)

I'm standing on the Shoulders of Giants who have inspired me to Give Back ...

BS

Message 16 of 43
(12,606 Views)

Oops -- didn't realize my responses to individual well-wishers (Thanks to All) was showing up "to everyone" (and you have to guess "is this for me?").  I'll start sending PMs, but the "Badge Post" was intended for McDuff (who asked for code) and for Ben (who said he'd accept a Badge).

Bob Schor

Message 17 of 43
(12,602 Views)

Congrats Bob!

Now leave a few more questions for the folks at NI so we can keep our jobs Smiley Wink

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 18 of 43
(12,596 Views)

@Jacobson-ni wrote:

Congrats Bob!

Now leave a few more questions for the folks at NI so we can keep our jobs Smiley Wink

As in...

Spoiler

Google >>> "Bob Schor" "Channel Wires" "LabVIEW"

Smiley Wink

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 43
(12,587 Views)

@Ben wrote:

@Jacobson-ni wrote:

Congrats Bob!

As in...

Spoiler

Google >>> "Bob Schor" "Channel Wires" "LabVIEW"

I remember being involved in an SR Bob sent in to AE regarding channel wires. SR was created with an attachment which was a ~7 page PDF describing the issues complete with background, workaround, and open questions (referenced figures/tables, the whole 9 yards). Definitely one of the more memorable SRs.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 20 of 43
(12,580 Views)