BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Knight of NI! Bob Schor

Congratulations to Bob Schor who reached his 10,000th post today making him the next Knight of NI.

He's been particularly active recently, and I like how his responses have a professorial tone.  He isn't just helping to solve problems, but also trying to teach people along the way.

Message 1 of 43
(12,516 Views)

Wow, it is getting crowded at the round table. All these young guys trying to elbow in. 😄

Congratulations Bob!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 43
(12,507 Views)

I thought I had another week before Bob reached that milestone.  I guess work has kept me too busy.

Congratulations, Bob!

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 43
(12,503 Views)

I would like to congratulate Bob Schor too, but first please show me the code where he has become a knight. I cannot debug, offer congratulations, etc, with just words or a picture. Attach the code, so we can congratulate! Smiley Very Happy

mcduff

Message 4 of 43
(12,481 Views)

Congratulations Bob, thanks for all your contributions to the forums!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 43
(12,473 Views)

Nice...

Next task - overtake RayR and myself. We're pretty slow moving these days, so it shouldn't be too hard... 😉

@mcduff wrote:

I would like to congratulate Bob Schor too, but first please show me the code where he has become a knight. I cannot debug, offer congratulations, etc, with just words or a picture. Attach the code, so we can congratulate! Smiley Very Happy

mcduff

I usually do not insist on seeing the code but I would like to see that badge to be sure (smiley-wink).

Congratulations Bob!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 43
(12,441 Views)

Congrats Bob, one of my favorite snippets came about by his insistence to see the code.

Message 8 of 43
(12,438 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

Congrats Bob, one of my favorite snippets came about by his insistence to see the code.

Thanks for linking that, I often look for it when Bob is responding to a new member.

mcduff

Message 9 of 43
(12,435 Views)

Congrats, Bob! Thank you for all of your contributions to the community! Cat Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 43
(12,423 Views)