From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Knight of NI! Bob Schor

Congratulations to Bob Schor who reached his 10,000th post today making him the next Knight of NI.

He's been particularly active recently, and I like how his responses have a professorial tone.  He isn't just helping to solve problems, but also trying to teach people along the way.

Message 1 of 43
(12,572 Views)

Wow, it is getting crowded at the round table. All these young guys trying to elbow in. 😄

Congratulations Bob!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 43
(12,563 Views)

I thought I had another week before Bob reached that milestone.  I guess work has kept me too busy.

Congratulations, Bob!

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 43
(12,559 Views)

I would like to congratulate Bob Schor too, but first please show me the code where he has become a knight. I cannot debug, offer congratulations, etc, with just words or a picture. Attach the code, so we can congratulate! Smiley Very Happy

mcduff

Message 4 of 43
(12,537 Views)

Congratulations Bob, thanks for all your contributions to the forums!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 43
(12,529 Views)

Nice...

Next task - overtake RayR and myself. We're pretty slow moving these days, so it shouldn't be too hard... 😉

@mcduff wrote:

I would like to congratulate Bob Schor too, but first please show me the code where he has become a knight. I cannot debug, offer congratulations, etc, with just words or a picture. Attach the code, so we can congratulate! Smiley Very Happy

mcduff

I usually do not insist on seeing the code but I would like to see that badge to be sure (smiley-wink).

Congratulations Bob!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 43
(12,497 Views)

Congrats Bob, one of my favorite snippets came about by his insistence to see the code.

Message 8 of 43
(12,494 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

Congrats Bob, one of my favorite snippets came about by his insistence to see the code.

Thanks for linking that, I often look for it when Bob is responding to a new member.

mcduff

Message 9 of 43
(12,491 Views)

Congrats, Bob! Thank you for all of your contributions to the community! Cat Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 43
(12,479 Views)