From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIWeek 2005

Hi Y'all,
    Wondering up here in "yankee land" (Noo Yawk) who all from this forum might be headin on down to Austin for NIWeek, and how we might recognize and avoid (did I say that out loud?) I meant, meet, each other? I will be getting down there Saturday, 13th, would really like to get a chance to put faces to some of the icon/avatars. Going to be at the Alliance Day and the whole kit and kaboodle.

Yee haw!Smiley Wink

Putnam Monroe

(bye the way, I moved here to Central Noo Yawk from Austin, lo these many years ago)
Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,664 Views)

Hi Putnum,

The "God Father of LabVIEW" suggested some yeras ago that all of the Enthusiast should wear a beanie with a propeller or flashing leds.

I will be the one wearing a basedball cap complete with a propeller and a Teddy Bear on top.

JRA tells me there will be an area set up for the Enthusiast. I plan to stop by there as often as possible.

Hope to see Y'all

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 4
(5,659 Views)
I'll be there! As a reminder, I look exactly like my avatar here (...more or less...more less than more...actually less ...whatever 😄)

...looking forware meeting you all 🙂

Message 3 of 4
(5,657 Views)
I am not going this year. It hurts...

Let me know if by any chance you hear the LabVIEW music I composed. Who knows!

Also, if you guys go to that great place in the middle of nowehere to eat all the BBQ you can eat... hmmm, better don't tell me about that.

Have fun!!!

Enrique
www.vartortech.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,651 Views)