From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Roach Clip

I got mine, along with an Enthusiast's mug. Now, where's that other enthusiast, Ray F? Smiley Very Happy

Actually, it's not a mug, but a thermal mug, but that's close enough.

"I got mine, along with an Enthusiast's mug. "

WHAT!

I only got the mug. Smiley Sad

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 01-14-2007 05:06 PM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 51
(5,530 Views)

@Ben wrote:
"I got mine, along with an Enthusiast's mug. "

WHAT!

I only got the mug. Smiley Sad

Lucky you!

As a Zealot you sholdn't even get an Enthusiast mug! Right? 😄

Message 13 of 51
(5,529 Views)
well I haven't even received a mugSmiley Sad
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 51
(5,513 Views)

Ray,

If NI does not send you one, e-mail me @

bar@dsautomation.com

I will send you the one they sent me. After all, (as Christian pointed out) I am not an Enthusiast anymore. Smiley Wink

Ben

PS I'll even wash it first.

Message Edited by Ben on 01-15-2007 08:15 AM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 51
(5,504 Views)
thanks ben

....you still seem Enthusiast, judging by your input to the forums....Smiley Very Happy

Ray.
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 51
(5,500 Views)
Hi Ray,

If you want to use the "Report to Moderator" function in the options menu and send me an updated mailing address, I'll check that against where we sent the mug.  It went to the address listed at www.ni.com/profile.  I can send another one if needed!

Ben -

There should have been a star note clip inside the box with your mug.  It was in its own small black box next to the mug.  Was yours missing?

Thanks!
Laura
Message 17 of 51
(5,495 Views)

Laura,

Like Ben, I didn't get the roach clip (sorry, 'star note clip'Smiley Wink), either. Just the mug.

Dennis

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 51
(5,487 Views)

Hi Laura,

Got home last night to find small parcel had arrived containing one mug, thermal and one star thingy.

Thanks, much appreciated. Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Regards

Ray.

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 51
(5,470 Views)
Like Dennis, just the mug.

Ben
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 51
(5,462 Views)