BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Days 2018 In Europe - are there any ?

So, I may have missed something, an announcement maybe, but while I was trying to sort out my accommodation for GDevCon 🙂 I thought I wonder when NI Days in the UK is this year and where is it.

I did look but cannot find any reference to it all. I am just not searching very well ?

Danny Thomson AshVire Ltd
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(10,188 Views)

In Poland NI Days event is replaced this year by Industry Summit (https://events.ni.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x571153427&varPage=home). I'm not sure if this is one-shot or permanent replacement. Anyways, something similar might have happened in the UK.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(10,158 Views)

No details as of yet for the UK event. I'll be interested to see how it works alongside Gdevcon.

https://www.ni.com/nidays/

Locations

Americas

Asia Pacific

Europe, Middle East, India & Africa

Mexico City: October 24

China: November 15

Japan: October 5

Korea: October 24

France: October 4

Germany: October 24 & 25

India: October 25

United Kingdom: November 6

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(10,131 Views)

Hey, 

I do believe there will be NI Days London, and a few industry specific summits.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(10,077 Views)

Hi Everyone, 

The NIDays London webpage is now live - NIDays London - so you're welcome to take a look. 

This year the event is back to central London and we've had a complete refresh of the agenda with more of a focus on specific industries but also some tracks that aren't industry specific. 

We're also looking to have far more non-NI speakers this year so if anyone fancies submitting a talk details are on the webpage. The deadline says the 8th but you can still submit afterwards. 

Cheers,

Charlotte

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(9,984 Views)
Message 6 of 7
(9,923 Views)

So far no workshops on the agenda. I hope they add them.
Hands-on exp with SoM sbRIO-9651 would be something I'm after, other (c)RIOs are too big for many things unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(9,785 Views)