From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, November 2014

Continued from the October 2014 bugs thread

The posting rules are as always:

• Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  • One post/bug!
  • One bug/post!
  • No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(9,008 Views)

As discussed here, the help for "Boolean array to number" is incomplete.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(8,997 Views)

[edited by moderator]

Thanks for pointing this out. It looks like there was already a CAR for this (402163), and I have added it. I plan to post it by the end of the day today. Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Nathan Burke

Product Support Engineer | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments | Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(8,943 Views)

Appearance of silver control is incorrect if increment/decrement buttons are not visible when doing a replacement from another style control.

CAR# 504189

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(8,904 Views)

RavensFan wrote:

CAR# 504189

Your link is broken for me

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(8,899 Views)

Here is a working link:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Silver-numeric-controls/m-p/3042575#M867457

Spoiler
A bug while replacing a control with a Silver one, I would not have discovered that in a million years....
Message 6 of 13
(8,893 Views)

I'm sorry about that.  I should have double checked the link after I posted.  Apparently the HTTP part got stripped off.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(8,846 Views)

Thread

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(8,763 Views)

@Henrik_Volkers wrote:

Thread

2013 bug fixes

Ignore Timestamp property does not work for Mixed Signal Graphs.

Time to upgrade H!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 9 of 13
(8,728 Views)

Hovering over a terminal that is a typedef'd cluster of references seems to confuse the coercion context help. It says instead that the terminal is similar to an error cluster, which is definitely not true. (Detailed discussion)

Look at the context help: The wire is pink in the graphic, but olive in the coercion description for "terminal data type".

EDIT: CAR 480726

Message 10 of 13
(8,692 Views)