A brand new year for brand new bugs!
The posting rules are as always:
I have seen this happen a few times.
I would open up a sub vi and add an additional control/indicator to the front panel and link it to the connector pane. Then save it and go back to the original VI I was working on and find the subvi connections have not updated to reflect this change. I would double click the subvi again and see the change I made is still present. So I then disconnected it from the connector pane and reconnected it and this would fix it.
Has anyone see this behavior? Been pretty busy so haven't tried to track down what else might fix the problem.
Please read the rules for the thread that Altenbach had posted.
This thread is for posting links to threads where bugs are discussed. It is not to start a discussion of a particular bug in this thread. It may even turn out that your issue isn't even a bug, but either an unexpected behavior or user error.
Please start a thread in the LabVIEW board instead. Try posting some example VI's and some steps for others to try to replicate it. If there is a consensus that what you have is a true bug (and often times an NI employee will have jumped in to the discussion, concurred, and issued a CAR#), then that is the time to post a message in this thread with a quick description of the problem and a link to the thread where it is discussed.
You should also search for the bug as well. Raven's Fan posted a link and CAR for this issue here. While the original poster indicated the issue was in the help pane, I added it also affected the block diagram.
January is over and bugs should now be reported in the February 2012 bug thread. See you all there!
This thread is now closed!