BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live broadcast of next week's San Diego LabVIEW User Group (9/17)

Hey folks,

For those of you who can't make it to our User Group meeting in San Diego, we're going to try to live broadcast it on TeamViewer.

http://go.teamviewer.com/v9/m33702160

Meeting ID: m33-702-160

It's our first UGM and our first time broadcasting, so cross your fingers on any "technical difficulties."

Hope some of you can tune in! We'll also try to record the meeting and post video afterward.

Mike Le

CLA Flair 2.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,353 Views)

Hi Mike,

I think I'll try to tune in.  Do you have a planned time for the meeting/broadcast to start?

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(7,348 Views)

Sorry, I forgot to link the original event info!

All the details:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/thread/24329?tstart=0

Barebones:

Wednesday, 09/17/2014 | 06:00pm-08:00pm

Ansir Innovation Center

4685 Convoy St. #210

San Diego, CA 92111

Message 3 of 6
(7,328 Views)

Interesting, we're also having our first user group meeting a few days later and were also considering both recording video and having remote access, but I don't think we'll have either for this first meeting, for various reasons. We might have the video for testing purposes, but we probably won't release it.

Are you doing a screen capture recording as well? If so, how? Are you using TeamViewer for that? My impression was that TeamViewer only generated .tvs files, which aren't very useful when you want to process them.

(7,302 Views)

@Mike_Le wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to link the original event info!

All the details:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/thread/24329?tstart=0

Barebones:

Wednesday, 09/17/2014 | 06:00pm-08:00pm

Ansir Innovation Center

4685 Convoy St. #210

San Diego, CA 92111

This is tech I want to see!  I would love to join but I must ask-- Does the provider support unlimited participation?

Trust me.  if you need "a large number" of on-line participatnts you need too clearly convey that to the host. Smiley Surprised

But, if the provider for your SD area guys do have unlimited participants I would like to bring a virtual presence into your LUG re-kickoff.  

If you don't have enough "virtual seats" I will give up mine for the locals.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,285 Views)

Looking at their site I can see that they added the ability to save AVI files in version 7, which I don't have.

Also, I can see that meeting participants are limited to 15 or 25, depending on the license. If you find you need more, you could try Google Hangouts (as a replacement or in parallel). It's not as nice because it does require a Google+ account for participation.

(7,277 Views)