BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets hail King Ben!!!!

Well done, Ben. All I can say is that the teddy bear avatar suits you, as I sometimes wich I had your patience. Damn my Italian blood! Smiley Very Happy

P.S. Why does that little kid in the picture look like an elf?

Message 11 of 234
(15,371 Views)

Congratulations Ben!  Thank you for all the time and effort you put into improving the forums and trying make us noobs/knaves better programmers.

Message 12 of 234
(15,365 Views)

P.S. Why does that little kid in the picture look like an elf?

Do you really want me to answer this??????? :smileyvery-happy:
Message 13 of 234
(15,357 Views)

Congratulations Ben!

You are a wise man, I enjoy reading your sea stories and tales of the old days. Not to mention your vast knowledge of LabVIEW.

Thanks for all of your contributions.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 14 of 234
(15,357 Views)

Congrats Ben.

You are one of the most helpful people on these forums.

And definitely one of the most entertaining! Smiley Very Happy

Cory K
Message 15 of 234
(15,356 Views)

Congratulations Sir Champion Ben. Welcome to knighthood!

Your contributions to the forums cannot be expressed by a simple post count, so the "10000" only scratches the surface. Your tireless efforts, even behind the scenes, truly made this site what it is today. You are involved in all aspects, from hardcore programming and fantastic nuggets, to site mechanics, site bugs, and site policies ....

Thanks for making the forum a better place! The new recognitions is well deserved and long overdue! 🙂

Message 16 of 234
(15,326 Views)

Yeah, what he said.

😉

Congratulations Sir Ben!

As numerous others have noted, it's not just your technical contributions that are appreciated, but also the way with which you provide them. Your positive, helpful, and patient contributions often have a calming affect on a discussion which might otherwise degenerate, keeping it constructive and fruitful - to the benefit of all who use the forums and therefore reap the benefits of your wisdom and guidance. 

Best Wishes!

Roy

Message 18 of 234
(15,309 Views)

Congratulations, Sir Ben!  You have earned the well-deserved admiration of your colleagues as well as sincere appreciation and respect from all of us at NI.  Thank you!

--Jeff

Message 19 of 234
(15,308 Views)

Thanks Ben!

I know I've personally benefited from more than one of your posts here....probably going back some time.

Solid forums are meaningless without solid contributors.    

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
Message 20 of 234
(15,304 Views)