From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW in the movies

LabVIEW 25:17 - The path of the righteous data is beset on all sides by the inequities of the locals, and the tyranny of evil globals.  Blessed is he who, in the name of the VI Analyzer and Quick Drop, shepherds the wires through the valley of Stacked Sequences, for he is truly his data's keeper, and the finder of lost memory.  And I will strike down upon thee with great VI profiling, and furious nugget-writing, those who attempt to poison and destroy my design patterns.  And you will KNOW...that my name is Darren!  When I lay my new features upon thee!

Message Edited by Darren on 06-03-2009 04:21 PM
Message 11 of 86
(14,374 Views)

Darren wrote:

LabVIEW 25:17 - The path of the righteous ...

Pulp Fiction! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 86
(14,368 Views)

Darren wrote:

LabVIEW 25:17 - The path of the righteous data is beset on all sides by the inequities of the locals, and the tyranny of evil globals.  Blessed is he who, in the name of the VI Analyzer and Quick Drop, shepherds the wires through the valley of Stacked Sequences, for he is truly his data's keeper, and the finder of lost memory.  And I will strike down upon thee with great VI profiling, and furious nugget-writing, those who attempt to poison and destroy my design patterns.  And you will KNOW...that my name is Darren!  When I lay my new features upon thee!

LOL 😄

Message Edited by kikiduu on 06-04-2009 12:37 AM
------

"A VI inside a Class is worth hundreds in the bush"
യവന്‍ പുലിയാണു കേട്ടാ!!!
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 86
(14,343 Views)

...And Saint Altenbach raised the array palette up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy array palette that with it Thou mayest blow Thine convoluted  vi’s to tiny bits, in Thy mercy."

Message 14 of 86
(14,308 Views)

"Abby Something"

"Abby Something?"

"Yes"

"You gave me an abnormal VI!!!"

-Young Frankenstein

-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

Message 15 of 86
(14,252 Views)

Life is like a box of VI's.  You never know what you are going to get.

-Forrest Gump

-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

Message 16 of 86
(14,259 Views)

Because I like bad Sci Fi movies.

U VI.PNG

Message Edited by Jeff Bohrer on 06-08-2009 10:20 AM

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 86
(14,219 Views)

Are characters allowed two?

I would throw in the architect from matrix. I would say thats a bit of multi-D LV programmer (with scripting license), and neo is the one that can read the binaries with a simple hex editor. The oraclejust got the key to use some private functionality, though...

And remember that poor guy, that text-based programmer from india, I think he was responsible for the Configuration Vis once...

Felix

Message 18 of 86
(14,201 Views)

And Morpheus was the one whoe drank the Cool-Aid.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 86
(14,195 Views)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_(film)

the best line in the movie  Smiley Sad  was "Didn't you hear? I can't be stopped"  made me think of a indefinite loop immediatly.  The name is a bonus! Smiley Very Happy

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 86
(14,187 Views)