BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW as Explained to a Medievil Wizard

Saw this on reddit and got a chuckle.

"A while back someone posted how to explain C++ to a Medieval Wizard. I sent the text to a couple of coworkers today and got this response back from the LabVIEW expert:

Labview as explained to the same wizard.

The Compiler can be covered with two evil shrouds known as Block Diagram and Front Panel. The shrouds are often perceived as a means to tame the compiler, but danger lurks. Although Front Panel is relatively harmless, Block Diagram is a dark realm populated with lost souls known as Programmers. Programmers end up in Block Diagram hell merely through a lack of Style. While Style is easily obtained, it is often overlooked. Programmers that are void of Style are destined to destroy time, space, and sanity. Their sins can transcend the bounds of Block Diagram and cause endless suffering for the hapless victims that unwittingly open Virtual Instruments.

Engraved on the golden arches that guard the gate to Block Diagram is a warning: “Abandon hope all ye who enter here. Over 20 million sold.”.

The wizard pondered a moment. His response? “I think I’d like to try C++”

Written by Dave T."

https://www.reddit.com/r/LabVIEW/comments/38fyuc/labview_as_explained_to_a_medieval_wizard/
Message 1 of 1
(5,459 Views)