BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAVA Forum down...

I think it's been like that for quite a few days (weeks?). I remember seeing that not too long ago but did not investigate further.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(5,756 Views)

@stevem181 wrote:

[...]

Methinks it's personal!?

You can find out for sure with https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/lavag.org

Jim

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(5,736 Views)

@jcarmody

You can find out for sure with https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/lavag.org

Jim

Thanks for the link Jim.

In this case the site is not down, I can access it. It is just unusable due to "a configuration or server error".

Christian provided images that match my results.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(5,705 Views)

I was on vacation last week with limited internet access.  It seems that the forum is working now for my logged in account and an anonymous one.  It was likely a corrupt database of some kind that Michael repaired.  I don't have a ton of site control and when something like this breaks all I can do is ask Michael to look into it but if it happens again I can send him a message.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(5,664 Views)

Yes, works for me too now.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(5,661 Views)

OK for me now also.

Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(5,653 Views)

We are aware of the issue.  If you log in, it looks as expected.

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Message 17 of 19
(5,638 Views)

Looks like its down ATM. 

Sr Test Engineer at American Innovations - LabVIEW CLA - Kudo's are appreciated!!
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(4,879 Views)

It's up for me.  If you are using Chrome try an incognito tab out of curiosity.  I know Michael has had a few upgrades to the forums these last few days.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(4,870 Views)