BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAVA Forum down...

Looking up LAVA LabVIEW on Google returns the usual https://lavag.org/ links and clicking on any of them yields:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 5, whereas the Loader expects 6 in /home/lavagorg/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/sources/ads.php on line 0

Anyone in the know who could check what's going on?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19
(12,022 Views)

Loaded just fine for me: https://lavag.org/

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19
(12,017 Views)

I guess it's back.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(12,015 Views)

Sorta, I think the View New Content is still a bit broken.  Whenever I notice LAVA down I first check twitter to see if it was part of normal maintenance, then I send Michael an email.  I have never gotten an email back from him with anything other than he already knew.  So I get the impression when LAVA goes down he gets like 10 emails, various texts, snail mail, and carrier pigeon messages.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(11,984 Views)

Anyone else having trouble with lavag.org?

I get "A configuration or server error has occurred".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(10,246 Views)

I just now connected with no problem.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 6 of 19
(10,244 Views)

Thank you for checking!

I'm still getting the same result. Desktop, Laptop, android, and iphone.

Methinks it's personal!?

Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(10,237 Views)

@stevem181

Methinks it's personal!?

It's up for me as well so I'm guessing so.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19
(10,232 Views)

I can connect but the page is horribly misformatted. Errors such as:

"Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX145"

Here is a screenshot showing parts of two different sections:

lavag.png

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(10,230 Views)

Yes! That's what I get Christian.

Maybe I'm not crazy. (OK, that's still up for debate).

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
(10,227 Views)