BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping the Nuggets cooking, or hearding cats 101....

Hi Altenbach,

I think your calendar is awesome!

Thanks for leading this effort!

Laura
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 79
(10,115 Views)
OK, I think I can do this coming monday.

(10,103 Views)

@tst wrote:
OK, I think I can do this coming monday.

Hmmm.... do what, exactly? 😄

(Next Monday is actually President's day here in the US and I am signed up for a nugget already)

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 79
(10,098 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

...I am signed up for a nugget already

Hmm..., so you are. I never was too good with following the calender.

I'll just take the 26th, then, if nobody else pops up in the next week or so.

I could post one nugget the next week monday, March 12th.

Tomi
--
Tomi Maila
Message 25 of 79
(9,989 Views)

Thank you Tomi for offering to help out!

It looks like someone has already added you to the schedule.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 79
(9,973 Views)

Well no one has steped forward so it looks like we have a Nuggetless week ahead of us.

This is good since still need time to understand Tomi's new technique.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 79
(9,908 Views)

I have written down several ideas for potential nuggets, but I don't think I will have the time to write one for this week. It might be a good idea to leave people "nuggetless" for a while. Maybe it will help make it clear that unless the community (and that includes everyone) manufactures these, they will not get made.

It's important to note that the nuggets do not have to be high level and involved like some of the recent ones. They just have to be something useful (or even not useful but interesting) that would not be known to many people.

(9,894 Views)
"It's important to note that the nuggets do not have to be high level and involved like some of the recent ones. "

I agree.

I suppose I have been going a little over-board but my head refuses to let me concentrate on the smaller Nuggets until after I get the bigger ones out of my head. I am also trying to get more advanced LV user to start sharing their ideas (and Nuggets) by making sure there was something for everyone in my nuggets.

I have been working on the Action Engine Nugget this week-end and I think that is the last bolder I have to unload*.

So far i am up to 8 pages and I think I am only 2/3 of the way done. And that is without discussing perfomance.

Re:Skipping a week or two..

GOOD!

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder." (Author unknown)

Ben

*Lagre Scale application Design Using the State Diagram Editor" is another Nugget I have been thinking about. Smiley Mad
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 79
(9,889 Views)

@Ben wrote:

This is good since still need time to understand Tomi's new technique.

Ben, is there any way I can help you with this?

Tomi
--
Tomi Maila
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 79
(9,859 Views)