From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping the Nuggets cooking, or hearding cats 101....

Thank you for asking Tomi!

For now I just need some time.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 79
(9,505 Views)

I have a preliminary version of the Action Engine Nugget.

I hope to post it a week from yesterday, 8 April 2007.

Ben 

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 79
(9,460 Views)

With my posting of the AE Nugget I have filled my commitments for the time being.

I would like to welcome others to post ideas for Nuggets or develop their own.

If I am inspired to do so. I MAY post another next month.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 79
(9,395 Views)
Coming monday (16th) I'll try to do a nugget on dynamic events (use and abuse)

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
Message 34 of 79
(9,360 Views)
"a nugget on dynamic events (use and abuse)"

Ohhhh sounds good!

Ben
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 79
(9,355 Views)
TonP,

Yes please, sign me up.  Having recently torn LV 6.1 from my soul,  I'm having difficulty adjusting to the new toolset (which is a lot larger!), dynamic events being one of those examples.

Shane.
Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 79
(9,328 Views)

@shoneill wrote:
TonP,

Having recently torn LV 6.1 from my soul

Maybe from your mouse, but from your SOUL? Smiley Surprised
I don't buy that. Smiley Tongue

(9,322 Views)
Tst,

over the years I worked with 6.1, it proved itself stable and loyal (it didn't do anything I didn't expect, well not much anyway).

I have a deeply spiritual connection to my old LV version.  It's like the feeling when you're living abroad and come home, instantly recognising the smallest of details which would bypass a normal visitor.  A sense of real belonging.

I just received 8.2.1 in the post, so maybe I can someday repeat my level of spiritual bonding with LV.  The current version, while it does have it's perks, has too many obvious flaws to truly enlighten.....

Shane.

PS : The religious overtones are not meant seriously.  This IS the breakpoint after all...... I was looking for some way to describe the overwhemling change when upgrading over 2 generations of LV....
Message 38 of 79
(9,316 Views)
I feel I might have an urge to have a shot......

If it's available, I can post a nugget on the 25th June.

Title: Function overloading in Producer-Consumer design.

Shane.
Message 39 of 79
(9,119 Views)

Thanks Shane!

I added you to the calender. Let me know if anything changes. 🙂

The LabVIEW Nugget Schedule

Message 40 of 79
(9,108 Views)