BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's confirmed.. 2012 is the end of the world...

@tst wrote:

@JackDunaway wrote:

@elset191 wrote:

Since I just finished watching Arrested Development...

Greatest. Show. Ever. 

Then you'll be happy to know that there's another season and then a movie planned for later in the year. 🙂

As I told a colleague, I'll believe they're creating a movie when I see it. The movie has been "forthcoming" on IMDB as long as I can remember. But Season 4 coming out on Netflix - that I believe, and am ultra-excited about that.

0 Kudos
Message 81 of 229
(8,892 Views)

One box of parts arrived on my porch last night Smiley Happy

Went riding again. Cat Happy

Buddy on his 950

0 Kudos
Message 82 of 229
(8,836 Views)

Nice path...  I wonder if I can my wife interested in off-road bikes..  Maybe.. 

I used to do that a long time ago...  Which is how I learned how to drive standard.  😄

0 Kudos
Message 83 of 229
(8,804 Views)

Thinkin about moving.  Ridiculous HOA fees, a*shole neighbors, small garage... Spent the better part of the weekend spackling holes in the wall (The people I bought the condo from apparently didn't know you need to sand the spackle before you paint over it).  Scoped out a few bathtub inserts, paint, light fixtures, and fixed some nagging issues.  Bunch of junk listed on craigslist, more junk will be listed tonight.

...and still got some helmet time in. Smiley Happy

I love that bike.

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 229
(8,763 Views)

I know the feeling... Been working like crazy...  No time for fun..  Not even for the forum...

😞

0 Kudos
Message 85 of 229
(8,743 Views)

SnowMule,

Can you see the fire west of Fort Collins from where you are? I just stepped outside and with the winds coming from the west, it was like walking into the middle of a barbeque pit.

0 Kudos
Message 86 of 229
(8,706 Views)

I'm way out on the south side of town; with the cloud cover today there's no way I can see it from here. 

Buddy's place is about 3mi from it though; last I heard he'll be fine unless the wind shifts radically. 

The one in Deer Creek a few months ago was about 10mins from my house. :uhoh

September of 2010 I was out riding on Storm Mountain when the big Fourmile Canyon fire started near Boulder.  Very weird (and orange) drive home that evening.

And the rest of the parts for orangebike shipped yesterday, should arrive friday. Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 87 of 229
(8,703 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

DSC03224.jpg

Stellar view :thumbup1: 

0 Kudos
Message 88 of 229
(8,695 Views)

@JackDunaway wrote:

@SnowMule wrote:

DSC03224.jpg

Stellar view :thumbup1: 

Yikes, I just realized that's a fire in the background - didn't mean to sound insensitive! At first I thought it looked like the fog that rolls into the East Bay over the hills above Berkley where I live, but then I read Dennis' context Smiley Embarassed

0 Kudos
Message 89 of 229
(8,684 Views)

That'd be great spot for a geocache.

0 Kudos
Message 90 of 229
(8,676 Views)