BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this Break-Point Board suitable for saying "hi all"?

It's my first time to post on NI forums. In the past, I often use LabVIEW Pro web site of Taiwan. Sadly to say, the good forum will be closed on 12/31/2018.

The users are re-directed to NI forums so we can still meet each other. Glad to join NI forums! : )

Message 1 of 8
(5,615 Views)

@B2F wrote:

It's my first time to post on NI forums. In the past, I often use LabVIEW Pro web site of Taiwan. Sadly to say, the good forum will be closed on 12/31/2018.

The users are re-directed to NI forums so we can still meet each other. Glad to join NI forums! : )

Welcome to the BreakPoint!

As to your question see here where you will find the very first thread in the BreakPoint. If was appropriate back then, it still is now.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 8
(5,572 Views)

Hi B2F!

Welcome to the NI Community! I hope you find it useful and I look forward to seeing more contributions from you! Cat Happy

Thanks,

Lili McDonald
Community Manager, National Instruments
New to the community? Get started here.

~~~~~~~~~
Message 3 of 8
(5,567 Views)

Welcome to the forums B2F!

Message 4 of 8
(5,549 Views)

I'm so happy to receive the welcome from Knight of NI, gregoryj, and LiliMcDonald (from community team!).  Thank you all very much, and I'll make more contributions as possible as I can!

Ming-Yen / B2F from Taiwan : )

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,498 Views)

@B2F wrote:

I'm so happy to receive the welcome from Knight of NI, gregoryj, and LiliMcDonald (from community team!). 

Well, I was the first one to give kudos to your post, so count me in too. 😄 (I kept the noise down by not writing a reply ;))

(Your English is excellent, so please participate in the regular forums instead of one of the regional communities)

Message 6 of 8
(5,455 Views)

Welcome B2F to the NI discussion forums!  Yes, this is the correct spot to say hello to everyone.

Message 7 of 8
(5,214 Views)

@B2F wrote:

I'm so happy to receive the welcome from Knight of NI, gregoryj, and LiliMcDonald (from community team!).  Thank you all very much, and I'll make more contributions as possible as I can!

Ming-Yen / B2F from Taiwan : )

Well, I might as well make it a quorum of Knights! Welcome to the forums.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 8 of 8
(5,067 Views)