BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incongruous sightings of LabVIEW/NI

@JÞB wrote:

You couln't fins a M*A*S*H re-run that late?

MASH?  Okay we aren't going to start comparing features of TV shows since that is quite difficult to do.  But if you are going to give me a hard time about watching a TV show, at least suggest one that aired in my life time (not that, that is qualifier for a good show).

You could have said Arrested Development?  Futurama? Rick and Morty?  Some might say Dr. Who (not me but some).

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 186
(9,586 Views)

Hooovahh wrote:

You could have said Arrested Development?  Futurama? Rick and Morty?  Some might say Dr. Who (not me but some).

Stargate SG-1, X-Files, Farscape, Sliders, MacGuyver (the old one), Heroes (just stop after season 2)...

EDIT: Almost forgot Firefly

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 186
(9,582 Views)

See now Tim would know how to make fun of me properly, you should be taking notes Jeff.

Message 53 of 186
(9,553 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@JÞB wrote:

You couln't fins a M*A*S*H re-run that late?

MASH?  Okay we aren't going to start comparing features of TV shows since that is quite difficult to do.  But if you are going to give me a hard time about watching a TV show, at least suggest one that aired in my life time (not that, that is qualifier for a good show).

Well if Jeff is like myself,...

Spoiler
I stopped watching broadcast TV (Steelers and Penguins Games exempted) about 34 years ago.

...he may be doing the best he can!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 186
(9,513 Views)

Oh I don't watch broadcast TV, I have Plex and Netflix.  I've actually never paid for cable or dish in my life, or a land line for that matter.

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 186
(9,511 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

Oh I don't watch broadcast TV, I have Plex and Netflix.  I've actually never paid for cable or dish in my life, or a land line for that matter.

While we do pay for basic cable it does not include "Plex" (if I knew what that is) but the better-half does watch some stuff on Netflix when I am not around.

So I guess I will just have to wait until it is time for you to subscribe to the same YouTube Channels that I have.

Warning! View at your own risk!

Spoiler

Oh, a new episode came out four days ago!

Eden and Grampa will have to watch that one together. She just got her own riker mount about a month ago!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 56 of 186
(9,504 Views)

I guess there's three things I use, Netflix, Plex, and Youtube, but mostly just youtube for news and educational purposes, not so much entertainment.

Message 57 of 186
(9,492 Views)

Well, I did a double-take, but this Jeopardy category does not belong here after all 😄

INI.png

Message 58 of 186
(9,420 Views)

I was going through prepper related YouTube videos trying to learn more about how to develop the multiple springs I have on my property when I stumbled across a YouTube channel named "Engineer775". I was hooked when he was discussing the math behind a hydraulic ram pump. Going through his other videos I was watching this video that looked familiar.

At about 3 minutes into the video you can see the LabVIEW logo. I should have known based on the name of the video.

Ben 

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 186
(9,298 Views)

Source: http://www.news.com.au/technology/us-patriot-antimissile-interceptors-reportedly-missed-five-times-a...

Kim's plots look quite similar to the appearance of the LabVIEW charts.

Not saying that they are the same, but if it were outside DPRK (e.g. Donald Trump at a US army base) I'd say it'd be LabVIEW.

Message 60 of 186
(9,226 Views)