Did you mean: 

How to Attach Rum cake in an e-mail?

I am missing home food!!!! 

So my dad told me he had prepared a delecious  yummy Rum cake.  :smileysad:

Me-send it to me!!!

Dad- How?

Me- I dont know I want it.

Dad- Can I attach in e-mail?

Me-!!!!  :smileysurprised::smileysurprised::smileysurprised: !!!@#!@#!@ errr... I dont know...

Dad- What do you do with your computer all days??? You dont know how to attach a small piece of a cake?? technolgy race.... huh.. good for nothing

Well guys... I am missing that rum cake..

Does anyone know how can I attach a rum cake in outlook or gmail whatever....

Please help...

All helps are well appreciated!!! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(9,745 Views)

you need one of those transporter things like on Star TrekSmiley Very Happy

or

he sends you the cooking instructions and an ingredients list, then you go to the shops, buy the ingredients, go home and make the cake. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 2 of 18
(9,739 Views)
Try Cakemail.  LOL!!:smileyvery-happy:
Message 3 of 18
(9,737 Views)
NI is great at integrating software, hardware, and networking, so there is definitely hope. 🙂
Message 4 of 18
(9,734 Views)

@Muks and Ray

I am a bad chef... no matter how precisely I add the ingredients the outcome always finds the trash  :smileysad:

@Altenbach

Why it is not found yet?.. I cant wait to hope... You must taste his cake once.. I bet even you would demand this attachment thing :smileysad: 

we can have voice chat, video chat, n/w gaming, gambling all over the net... but not a small piece of cake... sad. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(9,727 Views)

Lets turn to the movies and tv shows.....

MM1 (movie method 1)

1) take lots of photos

2) email photos

3) print photos

4) put a bra on your head (or would an oven mitt be more appropriate in this case?)

5) use a machine to make cakes appear

MM2

1) Use a transmat (courtesy of the daleks)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(9,714 Views)
The cake is full of empty calories and is simply a rum delivery mechanism.  Without it, the recipe becomes a lot simpler...
Message 7 of 18
(9,681 Views)

Darin.K wrote:
The cake is full of empty calories and is simply a rum delivery mechanism.  Without it, the recipe becomes a lot simpler...

That sound valid to me. What do YOU put in your empty calories?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(9,673 Views)

To solve the probelm in an engineering way, you must realize that the internet and every email-attachment just consists of binary data, so some information represented by 0s and 1s.

In EE we have stuff like ADC to convert analog voltage signals to 0s and 1s or Counters to do the same with pulses (frequency signals).

On the receiver side, we would use similar equipement DAC or digital waveform generators to convert the email attachment back to voltage signals.

Well, I suppose you have no equivalent of an ADC for rum cake. In EE, we also have signals that don't match this requirenment, so we need to convert the signal (e.g. motor stages using encoders).

I suppose you are only interested in the sensation of eating the rum cake. So I suggets it would be the easiest way to get some individual at the location of the cake and stick a lot of electrodes in the brain of that individual. Measure and digitize the voltages in the brain. Transmit this as an email attachement. Stick a lot of electrodes in your brain too. Play that attachement to the electrodes. Electrodes must be placed precisly at the same locations of the sensual centres, but I've to little domain expertice in BioMedEng.

Please take care not to harm anyone except the cake.

Felix

Message 9 of 18
(9,668 Views)

Today attaching cakes to an e-mail is just not possible.  Smiley Sad

Would you consider some SPAM? I get a lot of that in E-mail

LOLSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Jeff Bohrer on 01-27-2010 06:11 PM

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 10 of 18
(9,656 Views)