From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many LabVIEW panels are in this picture?

Yesterday, SpaceX became the first commercial company in history to re-enter a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit.

So, what's behind it, you ask? 😮

How many LabVIEW panels do you see in the mission control center? 😄

(seen here)

Message 1 of 43
(15,791 Views)

Need to amend my letter to Santa.  I'd really like that jumbo display on the wall.

Message 2 of 43
(15,782 Views)

And it looks like they're hiring - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Job-Openings/SpaceX-Los-Angeles-CA/td-p/1269944/

(15,736 Views)
  • Must be willing to travel. Common destinations include Houston (NASA Johnson Space Center), McGregor TX (test site), Cape Canaveral FL (launch site), Kwajalein Marshall Islands (launch site)
  •  

in to space?

Regards
    Ray Farmer
    0 Kudos
    Message 4 of 43
    (15,731 Views)

Hummmmm......

Almost an incentive to move to California or Texas. 

I'd love to work on a project like that.

Wayne,

What do you mean you don't have a screen like that??  Come one... Get with the times..

Write a nasty letter to Santa and demand one of those screens.  You can't live without it..

Oh..  And it's also nice with games like Starcraft.  I recommend a good surround sound system as well.

You need to pick up an Oppo with that..

0 Kudos
    Message 5 of 43
    (15,709 Views)

Austin, we have a problem....

Message 6 of 43
    (15,662 Views)
    0 Kudos
    Message 7 of 43
    (15,644 Views)

I see we share the same sense of humor.  I can only assume that you are also a big hit at cocktail parties...Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 43
    (15,637 Views)

@Wayne.C wrote:

Need to amend my letter to Santa.  I'd really like that jumbo display on the wall.

Even with one of these displays, I bet someone would still ask for a zoom facility in LabVIEW Smiley Very Happy

Sebster.

0 Kudos
    Message 9 of 43
    (15,551 Views)

And it looks like they're hiring - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Job-Openings/SpaceX-Los-Angeles-CA/td-p/1269944/

See the third row to the right: black screens! Who wanna take this seat?

Felix

0 Kudos
    Message 10 of 43
    (15,526 Views)