BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Henrik_ Volkers Passes 2K

Well, I am certainly not the first to notice either your "Enthusiasm" or to "Trust" your responses.  Congratulations on this achievement!   You are the latest "Trusted Enthusiast" and among the top contributors on the forums.  Thank you for all that you do.

Spoiler
I like the "Twinkle" 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 1 of 15
(9,850 Views)

Henrik,  I wish to put this out in public as a very contrite appology.  In my own defense, another poster with a different avatar is also approaching the 2K post point.  I have reported the post and trust that a moderator will clarify the thread.

I truely meant no disrespect to you!  I wished to congratulate you on your achievment and thank you for your contributions.

Most embarrassedly yours,

Jeff

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(9,835 Views)

Well, Henrik has a icon with shiny chrome balls and he has reached 2000 posts, so congratulations! Well deserved. 😄

In any case, I wonder if somebody sells a newton's cradle where the steel balls are hollow but filled with sand or similar. That would confuse some people when they try to play with it. 😄

Message 3 of 15
(9,809 Views)

Congrats Henrik.  Your posts always seem to carry some good knowledge.  Keep it up!

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 15
(9,791 Views)

Congratulations Henrik, and thank you for sharing your knowledge with the community.

Regards,

Mondoni
Message 5 of 15
(9,737 Views)

Congratulations!

Henrik and I often seem to think very much alike, especially on topics related to fundamentals of electrical engineering, physics, and measurements. If I did not have a time zone advantage, Henrik would probably have 1000 of the posts I have accumulated.

Henrik, please do not feel cheated. I always read your posts to see if I have missed something or can learn something. And I always appreciate the reinforcement or corrections which you often provide.

Lynn

Message 6 of 15
(9,710 Views)

To all:

Thank you 🙂

Lynn, Jeff,

don't worry 😄 , after more than 10 years in this forum I have the impression I pretty much know 'my LabVIEW-family'

and we all life on the same 'small' planet, so I'm looking forward to meet you in RL somewhere 😄

Spoiler

Maybe it's time add a twinkle to my avatar 😉

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 7 of 15
(9,684 Views)

Congratulations !

Message 8 of 15
(9,677 Views)

Henrik:

Congrats on 2K! I wish I still had as much work (and hobby) related hands-on experience as you do (and Mr. Lynn).

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 9 of 15
(9,646 Views)

Congratulations.

Message 10 of 15
(9,590 Views)