BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you seen the New LV Toolkit?

For those of you who procrastinate when it comes to filing your taxes: New LV Toolkit

Have a great day!
Molly K.
Web Support & Operations Manager
National Instruments
Message 1 of 6
(7,511 Views)
Great!

Some VIs, specially those under open source license, can be deducted as non-profit donations.

It is very interesting to see FFT of your expenses over the year.

It is also very interesting the save options, which also allows to save your taxes to the equivalent of other countries.

The best part is that you can check and edit the code! I usually owe money to the government, so I went into the code and found what was wrong. Now I expect a check of about US $8,000.00!!

Thanks NI!
www.vartortech.com
Message 2 of 6
(7,490 Views)
Dear Molly,

I'm asking myself if the toolkit will be usable in Germany. Does it concern about all the taxes we have? Can I analyze the whole amount of taxes I have to pay? I mean not only the one paid from my salary but also paid when I buy something. We have a lot of taxes here like petroleum tax, beer tax, sugar tax, VAT.

Need I to use a Windows Server OS to run SQL Server or Oracle to hold the tax rule data base or will Access or the Microsoft Desktop Engine do it? Do we need other toolkits? I think of Database Connctivity (tax rule data base), MS Reporting (generating the forms), Internet (direct publishing to the local tax office).

Does the toolkit cover only taxes paid by a person or can I also use it for a company? I know some competetive products like that one but they can handle no company tax rules.

local tax office: One of 10 word LEO found for Finanzamt.
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
Message 3 of 6
(7,479 Views)
Waldemar,

I have made an international version that should work for you too. 🙂

(Discalimer: If you have a very complex financial situation you should consult a tax attorney, but this VI should give correct results in all normal cases.)
Message 4 of 6
(7,465 Views)
Hello Molly:

Happy April Fools day to you also... hahahaha...
It is a good joke though... (Unfortunately, I read it 3 days after)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,445 Views)
This is great, Christian! Upon pressing "Calculate Income Tax," I was expecting to see a very large amount of money. The answer was much more entertaining (and unfortunately, much closer to the truth)! Thanks for sharing this.
J.R. Allen
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(7,378 Views)