BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess Where I Took This Picture

A Kudo if you can guess where I took this picture.  It is a U.S. State. Good luck!

23838iB0354232C19F9528

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 40
(8,826 Views)

Well, it's not Alaska because I can't see Russia from there.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 40
(8,816 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:

Well, it's not Alaska because I can't see Russia from there.

ha ha Smiley Very Happy. Yep, not Alaska. I wish. I've always wanted to go. A little less so these days, but still.

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 40
(8,809 Views)

And I'll rule out Pennsylvania becuase even our interstates are not THAT straight.

I'll guess Montana because it looks like some place I have never been.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 40
(8,806 Views)

It's Texas.  I used my CSI skills to enhance the photo to read the license plates on the cars in the distance.

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 40
(8,805 Views)

North Texas or Arkensas becuase of the soil color.  Plus the lack of hills that you'd get in Montana or anywhere along the Colorado.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 40
(8,795 Views)

@Ray.R wrote:

North Texas or Arkensas becuase of the soil color.  Plus the lack of hills that you'd get in Montana or anywhere along the Colorado.

Close, Ray, but its Northern Louisiana, between Alexandria and Shreveport.
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 40
(8,787 Views)

Pennsylvania : nope (as in your are correct, it isn't Pennsylvania)

Montana : nope

Texas : nope

Arkansas : nope

Louisiana : nope

good guesses though!  Note that I blanked out the liscence plate on the motorcycle! Smiley Happy

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 40
(8,781 Views)

@broken Arrow wrote:

good guesses though!  Note that I blanked out the liscence plate on the motorcycle! Smiley Happy

That's why I had to CSI enhance the cars.  Apparently I need to brush up on my fake enhancement skills though, seeing as I guessed wrong.

Next guess is New Mexico

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 40
(8,768 Views)
it's just a matter of writing a LabVIEW program to iterate over the google streetview database and find the highest similarity. 😄
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 40
(8,755 Views)