Did you mean: 

Good Morning NI - I'm here..

AnalogKid2DigitalMan wrote:
You had to cite your nuggets? Were they breaking the law?very-happy smiley
Let's count ourselves lucky. Ben could have recited them! :o:D
Message 251 of 497
(10,050 Views)

Ben:

I hope you did not take offense to my remark, none was intended. I was referring to 'cite' as in citation, like a police officer issuing a traffic ticket.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 252 of 497
(10,022 Views)

[Set TongueInCheek =True]

What! No fight?  I was just getting started.

[Set TongueInCheek =False]

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 253 of 497
(10,012 Views)

Ben:

Thanks for the reply and the beers (nuggets are better with beer batter {or batter with beer better} you know), I was a bit concerned there.

Cheers

-AK2DM

Message 254 of 497
(10,009 Views)

LOL!!  You guys crack me up!!  LOL!!

Beer batter  hummmmm  🙂  Well, I did cheat a bit on my birthday and had a glass of wine.  5 more months before I can indulge a bit more  😮

R

Message 255 of 497
(10,000 Views)
The vi Analyzer 'cited' the local variables for creating unsafe race conditions on unapproved paths.wink smiley
Message 256 of 497
(9,980 Views)
Hi Ben,

Just saw you posting on the forum.  Thought I'd wish you a good day.  🙂

R
Message 257 of 497
(9,950 Views)

Sorry ray,

I must have just missed you. This week-end was fun packed starting witha complete toilet re-build (Shut-off valve, fill-valve, flush valve, sponge gasket and new tank bolts, oh-joy) Did I ever mention I love dremel tools? I'd still be try to get those bolts out if it weren't fro a dreml with a cut-off wheel. And that was just Saturday. Sunday I helped my layout the concrete pad he's putting in for is modualr home to sit on. I can't count how many time I said "pythagorus" (sp?) while trying to dodge hill-side streams and a telephone pole. He an I are racing to get the new place set-up and functional before December.

I have to remeber to post some picture (from yet another simultaneous remodeling) project. I think its worth sharing since our un-official title for it is "how many electrical violations can you count in this picture?". When I showed my wife she used her standatrd reply "YOUR relatives!".

Take care,

Ben

PS I'm going to miss Tony Snow. I liked him.

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 258 of 497
(9,927 Views)
Who is Tony Snow?
0 Kudos
Message 259 of 497
(9,919 Views)

Boy Ray, I sure I hope I got his name right because I'm bad on that. He was a conservative talk-show host that beccame a whithouse press secretary. He  had been fighting with the Big-C for a while.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 260 of 497
(9,912 Views)