BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Morning NI - I'm here..

There's also ALARM, every other month alternating between CU-Boulder and CSM in Golden.

https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/alarm

0 Kudos
Message 461 of 497
(10,271 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:

You have someone who doesn't understand why the wires have different colors all the way up to the CLA who has been writing LabVIEW for years.

Sounds just like the forums Smiley Tongue

Message 462 of 497
(10,270 Views)

A buddy of mins shared an news paper article (sorry I don't have a link) that I would like to share.

A minn/ Stat trooper pulls over an 85 year old woman for speeding. She turns over her ID as well as her license to carry a concealed weapon.

Trooper: I see you have a license to carry, do you have a weapon with you?

Lady: Yes

She reaches in to the gloove box and produces a .45 cal pistol.

Trooper: Do you have any other weapon?

She reaches into the center console and produces a glock.

Trooper (geting curious) asks : Do you have any other weapon"

Goes into her purse and produces a 9mm.

Now the Trooper is really curious

Trooper: What are you afraid of?

Lady (looks the trooper in the eye and says) : Not a F___ing thing!

It was good motivation for me going into my CLA-R exam this AM so I thought I should share it.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 463 of 497
(10,231 Views)

My XO just completed a concealed carry class and applied for her state permission-to-carry permit.  She's always had my back, now she'll have teeth.

Your post made me want to post that; it also reminds me that I need to take the CLD-R exam.  I've got a few things I want to learn first, but I'd like to take the CLA exam instead.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 464 of 497
(10,224 Views)

I recieved the following e-mail from the Princess

"

Subject: Our network is down -- .... ISP problem

We have an office full of people staring at their smart phones.

"

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 465 of 497
(10,166 Views)

I opened my Physics today Buyers guide e-mail and after down-loading pictures I did a double take.

That face is out of context ...

Old_Brook_Is_Smiling.JPG

But then again...

I have often thought reagarding these forums;

"Through these forums past some of the greatest scienetist and engineers the world has ever known." (Ben's paraphrase of what used to be over the door to the DEC training facility in Boston back in the 1970's.).

You repesent us well Christian!

Ben

Message 466 of 497
(10,118 Views)

Ben wrote:

That face is out of context ...

Ben

And your outlook version is out of date Smiley Surprised

Message 467 of 497
(10,091 Views)

Wore my bears jersey to work today in Dallas. We'll see how this goes. Good morning G Systems, I'm here.

0 Kudos
Message 468 of 497
(9,968 Views)

After the fiasco Romo had?  I hope you have a body guard or two.

I'm a fan of the SEC (Kentucky to be more precise).  I used to work with some Ohio State (sorry, it's THE Ohio State University) fans.  Let me tell you, OSU fans are some of the most obnoxious fans in the world.  I had fun wearing SEC gear when OSU was playing Florida and LSU in the BCS championship games.  As a measure of how obnoxious these fans are, they were talking about how horrible LSU was right after they DESTROYED OSU.  All I could do was roll my eyes.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 469 of 497
(9,962 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

After the fiasco Romo had?  I hope you have a body guard or two.

I'm a fan of the SEC (Kentucky to be more precise).  I used to work with some Ohio State (sorry, it's THE Ohio State University) fans.  Let me tell you, OSU fans are some of the most obnoxious fans in the world.  I had fun wearing SEC gear when OSU was playing Florida and LSU in the BCS championship games.  As a measure of how obnoxious these fans are, they were talking about how horrible LSU was right after they DESTROYED OSU.  All I could do was roll my eyes.

Being from the Big 10, I am not a huge fan of OSU. But, I haven't been there so I can't speak from experience on their fans. I have also heard LSU fans are awfulllllll, and super disrespectful, but again, can't speak from experience having never been there. It's easy to generalize if someone has bad experience, so take this with a grain of salt. I can't remember who told me this. I love Wisconsin fans; great pride, perfect amount of respect and disrespect haha. Their student section has to be one of the best in the Big 10. Most organized waves I have ever seen from a fanbase! Then there is Purdue. Ugh, people are still talking about Drew Brees there...that's how long it's been since we had a good quarterback. Kyle Orton is just an afterthought.

0 Kudos
Message 470 of 497
(9,946 Views)