From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Morning NI - I'm here..

Very cute.  I like what looks like some kind of juice splatter on the door.  Reminds me of my house, between the pets and the kids there is always something mysterious on the floor.  I learned to always wear something on my feet.  Your photo reminded me of an episode of Phineas and Ferb, were the evil Dr Doofenshmirtz is talking about a rare element Pizzazium Infinionite is was of course located at the bottom:)

Thanks for sharing,

-SS 

Message 281 of 497
(10,838 Views)

My favourite "element" is still Illudium Phosdex. I've long been a Duck Dodgers fan.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ejh4_duck-dodgers-in-the-24th12-century_shortfilms

Rob

Message 282 of 497
(10,828 Views)
Looks like we have Chemists in the house..
0 Kudos
Message 283 of 497
(10,790 Views)

I recieved a phone call this AM from my son to give me the heads up on a news story that he first heard from me.

Unlike many of the programs discussed in the forum that have bugs in their LV code ....

[Set Pun_Mode = True]

these bugs have LabVIEW code in them*.

[Set Pun_mode = False]

Ben 

* Well almost.

Message Edited by Ben on 10-26-2009 09:46 AM
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 284 of 497
(10,593 Views)

looks like a 3D camera.

apart from the obvious wings..

😉

LabVIEW code that flies..

Message Edited by Ray.R on 10-26-2009 03:51 PM
0 Kudos
Message 285 of 497
(10,570 Views)

Looks like a video game now but these things are REAL.

This link was added since this AM so maybe this will show more (not sure will test)

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 286 of 497
(10,570 Views)

That's amazing...

I wonder if there's any interesting projects like that in Canada..

0 Kudos
Message 287 of 497
(10,542 Views)

For those that have been reading along, I call my wife "Princess" so her sister was excited when she found the following.

Ben

Message 288 of 497
(10,211 Views)

Ben wrote:

Photo.

Can you show me the Lanthanide Series Olivia?

Ben

The young Marie S. Curie. I guess here favourite element is Co. No, not because of Cobalt, but because of Chocolate.

---

While evaluating my code please have in mind that I am a LV novice. Therefore sometimes my code might violate some coding rules that I have to learn about myself. But how else could I do that... 🙂

Chart zoom with "Mouse Over" effect
Message 289 of 497
(10,164 Views)

Well fitted, since you are now a Knight!

How are your horseback riding skills??

0 Kudos
Message 290 of 497
(10,076 Views)