BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funny threads

Blues Brothers of course!
----
I am the founder of CnCSoftwareSolutions. When not cleaning up baby drool, I write about test data or work on Vision, a tool for understanding your test data. Visit me at www.cncsoftwaresolutions.com
Message 61 of 537
(20,563 Views)

"

- What kind of music do you usually have here?
- Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western.

"

? Cowboy Bob (???) Blues Brothers, John Belushi, and Dan Akroyd?

Ben

Fairly beaten!

Message Edited by Ben on 02-02-2006 06:23 PM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 62 of 537
(20,570 Views)

@Jean-Pierre Drolet wrote:
That settles it. You are definitely a woman. My bait worked. Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy Robot Very Happy:manvery-happy::womanvery-happy:

That is a spoof of an already spoofy movie line (5 stars if you give the source without Googling):

- What kind of music do you usually have here?
- Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western.

Yes, I would also say BB. I'm not entirely sure which scene, though (the one where do they call themselves the Bluegrass Brothers and do "Rawhide"? (which I liked a lot, BTW)). In my defense, it has been several years since I last saw it.

Anyway, this is one thread we should not start polluting, so I say it's time to stop or switch to another thread.

Not sure if this one was already mentionned, but it is definitely a funny thread...

Good one, Ben!

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=18297

Message 64 of 537
(20,544 Views)
There is this one thread on the LAVA forums, incomprehensible is the word that come to mind (or maybe PJM's clueless). It's enough to bring tears to your eyes. Smiley Very Happy

"The book" got a lot less press here at the NI Forums than it did at Lava.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=155126

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
Message 66 of 537
(20,506 Views)

In this thread, Chilly Charly has assisted a poster with a machine vision image processing issue.

But unknowingly, he has seen a glimpse from his future. Deja Vu, perchance?

This is what he will see very soon while on vacation.

A bunch of beady little eyes glaring at him from the darkness in a warm damp Lao cave. Hey are those Sydney B's eyes is see???very-happy smiley

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=200&message.id=8928#M8928

"It’s the questions that drive us.”
Message 67 of 537
(20,489 Views)
I don't really know in which way we can say it is funny... I will let you make your mind about that... Smiley Indifferent

Sorry it is in french, follow the link.

Not to sum up, the Q'er is asking for support to use a "softare" (LabVIEW) that he won't buy... Smiley Surprised

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

Message 68 of 537
(20,349 Views)

Good one TiTou,

wow... I'm not sure if that is funny or not.  Now talk about the blind leading the blind...  

I will never understand why people insist on hiring coops or untrained people to create sw thinking that it will save them money...  They really do not understand the cost of sw maintenance, do they???  

"C'est de la follie!!" 

😉

Message 69 of 537
(20,306 Views)
Indeed Joe... Indeed...

The number of times I tried to explain this (le boulot d'un stagiaire finit toujours pas couter plus cher.) would be at least 4 digits long !

About the thread itself I saw it has been sort of reposted here in English... but without more information, I don't know how to help that guy... Smiley Indifferent

Message Edité par TiTou le 03-20-2006 02:32 PM

Message Edité par TiTou le 03-20-2006 02:34 PM

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

Message 70 of 537
(20,308 Views)