From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freak of Nature

@altenbach wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:

@altenbach wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:
My wife found so many 4-leaf clovers (at least 20) just in our yard this year, including a few 5-leaf cloves and even a 6-leaf clover.  I can never find them and I still managed to find a 5-leaf clover.

Must be that 5G tower nearby... 😮 😄 (source)

There actually is one within a couple of miles as the crow flies.  But she actually found a patch near the shed that was nothing but 4, 5, and 6 leaf clovers.  So it could actually just be selective reproduction.

Well, if you believe the conspiracy-terrorists you would actually expect more of the very rare two- one- and zero-leafed clovers. 😮

Maybe what you actually have is the seven leafed variety:  😄

We had one of those popping up at the local petting zoo.

I thought it was funny, but did inform the 'management'. He said he knew, but that he didn't remove it. The plants had their place on farms for centuries (as natural barrier and for fibers, unless cultivated, this is not for recreation). I agreed, I knew that. The seeds are put in bird feed, so it makes sense one pops up occasionally in a place where there are lost of birds.

A few weeks later it was gone. He had to remove it, after several attempts to steal it.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(4,827 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

@altenbach wrote:

Maybe what you actually have is the seven leafed variety:  😄

We had one of those popping up at the local petting zoo.

Not quite as impressive as the 44-leaf clover.

Spoiler
I have 2 little ones.  PBS Kids is a staple here.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(4,820 Views)

Back to nuts...

We have a walnut tree in out garden and i already had more than one of these three folded nuts in the last 10 years ... curious but same taste 🙂    

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 13 of 15
(4,798 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

First hit says it's "fairly common"... Not much of a statistic.

They do seem to have some interesting powers though: ward off the evil eye and sicknesses. a powerful talisman: could reveal a witch, protect you from li... .

There's not much on the statistics.

You guys crack me up...  LOL!!

I'm sure Altenbach needs to keep many witches away with that talisman.  Or speed up slow birth..

It might even cure covid..

Message 14 of 15
(4,749 Views)

@Ray.R wrote:

I'm sure Altenbach needs to keep many witches away with that talisman.  Or speed up slow birth..

It might even cure covid..

That's nuts!

Message 15 of 15
(4,742 Views)