BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fond Farewell

Hi all,
I wanted to let you know I will no longer be working for National Instruments and therefore won't be working closely with all of you fine people on the NI Forums. It has been so great getting to know many of you and meeting some of you in person at NIWeek. This community is unique and vibrant and I will miss this aspect of my job! I wish you all the best and success in your respective fields. For the time being, my coworker Matt McLaughlin will be taking over the management of the Forums. He's great! Y'all will like him :).

All the best,
Jordan

Message 1 of 11
(10,127 Views)

Aww, it's always a shame to see someone go, but I guess that's the way of the world. Good luck in your new endeavors.

The good news is that I believe you've been around the longest and that the tenure of the admins has been increasing over time (with some minor short terms), so hopefully the trend will continue and it will be a long time before we do the same thing with Matt. 😉

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We will miss your Jordan.  Good luck in your new endevour.  I am sure you will do well wherever you are going.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 11
(10,096 Views)

Well, I guess we can't keep you forever but, I have to admit to being slightly misty-eyed.  Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and you will be missed.  Thank you for all you've done and do drop a line now and then to let us know if perhaps one day you might come back.

Fair winds and following seas.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 4 of 11
(10,072 Views)

Jordan,

Thanks for helping keep the Forums running smoothly and for the less visible things you have done. Best wishes for the next phase of your life.

Lynn

Message 5 of 11
(10,049 Views)

Hi Jordan,

I am sad yo see you go, but it is probably time to move up in the world. 😄 It was a pleasure meeting you in Austin during several NI weeks.

All the best for your future!

I guess we'll keep bugging Matt from now on if actions are needed. He's been around for a long time and already knows how things work.

(Welcome Matt to your new role (or should that be a different thread? ;))

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(10,038 Views)

Oh no! This is really sad news (for us), but hopefully you're heading up somewhere and that's great news for you Smiley Happy

It has been a pleasure knowing you Jordan, meeting at NI Weeks past. Know that if you remain in Austin and turn up at future community events we'll surely let you in and buy you a drink or two!

All the best Jordan!!

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(9,996 Views)

I'm always sorry to see someone leave our "community"! Good luck in your future endevours!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(9,980 Views)

Hey! I am one of the many feeling sad to see you leaving. Thank you for all your support in the forum you gave us (Gave me). 

All the best for your future Endevours! 

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(9,943 Views)

Fond Farewell to you too, Jordan!

I just saw your new profile on LinkedIn which prompted me to login immediately into the forum.

We're all sad to see you go.  Thank you for putting up with our crazyness.

Wishing you the best for your future.. You deserve it.  And congratulations for you new position!

RayR

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(9,859 Views)