BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dennis Knutson is Awesome!

Congratulations,

concise, correct and precise answers given over a long period of time.  And all that done with manners and a genuine willingness to help.

Dennis shows us all the way it CAN be done.  Ni discussions forum MVP (Most valued poster!).

Keep it up, we're all benefitting from it.

Shane.
Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
Message 11 of 39
(7,164 Views)

Really amazing...

Congratulations.

Message 12 of 39
(7,162 Views)

Talk about the week-end of Dennis.

First Dennis makes landfall and then Dennis blows away any previous records.

Congratulations Dennis!

You came through for me a couple of months ago with suggestions on how to handle some legacy HP gear. Just the hints I needed exactly when I needed them. Thanks again for that.

I have often spoken of the Exchange contributors as a "team". And as is the case with many successful teams there are stars that shine brightly. The light you freely share has brightened the devlopment landscape of many of us.

I bow to you sir!

Thank you,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 13 of 39
(7,145 Views)

Congrats Dennis....

Keep up the great work.... your input is invaluable!!

Dan

Message 14 of 39
(7,141 Views)

And I was happy when I passed 500Smiley Tongue

I guess I'll have to increase my efforts 10x.

Congrats on an amazing achievement. And take a break once and while to give the rest of us mere mortals a chance.

Four thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven bottles of beer on the wall...

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
Message 15 of 39
(7,139 Views)

Congratulations Dennis!

The forums wouldn't be the same without you.  Your answers are always correct and to the point with a great willingness to help those of us who are just hovering in your shadows.

Message 16 of 39
(7,131 Views)
Congratulations,

Your posts are greatly appreciated.  Keep it rolling.
Message 17 of 39
(7,123 Views)
Congratulation,

for your long term work and staying always on the forum.
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
Message 18 of 39
(7,115 Views)
Deeply appreciate your time and effort to help the LabVIEW community
Congratulations!

RMM
Message 19 of 39
(7,157 Views)
Hey Dennis! Congrats on that staggering number! You are certainly making our discussion forums a better place. Best! Evan R. Applications Engineer National Instruments http://www.ni.com/support
Message 20 of 39
(7,140 Views)