From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info for NI Alliance/Partner program support?

My company is an Alliance member and our SRL fees are due for the year. I've been trying for a week to get my license paid but I can't find anyone at NI that'll talk to me to give me a quote, and I can't pay for it online (tried 3 browsers, which showed me at least two different failure modes for trying to renew online).

The alliance@ni.com email bounces and says that account is no longer monitored. I called the generic "help" line and that person gave me someone's email address who hasn't responded yet. I tried calling the "quotes" line, and that person just told me to email quotes@ni.com. No reply there either; admittedly it hasn't been very long on that one but my last quote request required me to call back to follow up after several days of inactivity.

NI has also discontinued their local rep program (as best as I can tell) so I'm totally at a loss here. Does anyone have a good contact for this? I'm not up a creek quite yet but by the end of the week I won't be able to do the development I need because I can't find a way to send money to NI, ugh.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,712 Views)

FYI, quotes@ni.com did finally get back to me with my quote number, so I'm all set for now. I'd still like to know if there's a general Alliance program contact email now that alliance@ni.com doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,645 Views)

Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you were able to get a quote for your renewal. In the future, please utilize the following resources for NI Partner Network or other support needs: 

NI Website 

Partner Portal   

NI Community 

As well as we just launched new online tools for ordering!  I hope this helps,

Penny

Penny Wright 
Principal Partner Marketing/Comms Manager

Message 3 of 5
(2,630 Views)

Contacting and general communication to NI is becoming increasingly more difficult it seems.

I am having a nightmare with a paid order they can't seem to send me, hence my forum post just now.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,535 Views)

@DanCee wrote:

Contacting and general communication to NI is becoming increasingly more difficult it seems.

I am having a nightmare with a paid order they can't seem to send me, hence my forum post just now.

This can be painful.   Especially since we have been privileged to the superior customer service that NI used to provide.   Note all the past tense. Apparently, NI doesn't respect that value anymore.  And 1 reason that 8-Ball Consulting is lapsed as an "Alliance Partner"

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 5 of 5
(2,511 Views)