From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Sir Yair! aka. tst

@Norbert_B wrote:

@JB wrote:

[..]Most of us won't live long enough to have a chance to sit at this table ! And anyway, you all, venerable Knights, will have reached 100k long before !

Exactly this 🙂

Congrats to the outstanding performance!

Norbert

PS: What is a knight with 100k posts? Knight Commander? K.I.T.T.?

Branch_Support-NIC But no Knighting ceremony has taken place

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 67
(11,903 Views)

Congratulations Yair! Thank you for the help you have provided over the years, particularly in assisting with some of mine! Other than the times in the early days where you "messed with our minds" in the "Where/Who is tst" "contest", which were amusing! Good luck, and hope to see you break the next 10K barrier!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 32 of 67
(11,892 Views)

Congratulations, tst! You've earned it!

Jordan

National Instruments

NI DIscussion Forums Manager

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 67
(11,882 Views)

I think we need to ask the moderators to change Jeff K's status. Rather than him simply being a member he should be Lord of NI or something else which conveys his status appropriately.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
Message 34 of 67
(11,880 Views)

Congrats Yair!! 

Lisa Ely

LabVIEW Beta Coordinator

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 67
(11,872 Views)

I'll offer similar congratulations as I did to Ray, from both me and on behalf of AristosQueue, who I'm sure would offer his as well if he weren't out of town at the moment.  Great job, and thank you!  🙂

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 67
(11,860 Views)

Congratulations Yair. Your many contributions are certainly appreciated by all those you have helped and by all of us at NI who benefit from your valuable contributions. And of course, 8200 Kudos is an awesome testament to the quality of your contributions. Thank You!

BTW - You're parents apparently had good foresight when when they named you; I Googled to find that Yair means "he will enlighten you".

Message 37 of 67
(11,849 Views)

Congratulations!  Here's to another 10k, all answered as cleanly and clearly as your first 10k...

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 67
(11,832 Views)

@Roy_F wrote:

Congratulations Yair. Your many contributions are certainly appreciated by all those you have helped and by all of us at NI who benefit from your valuable contributions. And of course, 8200 Kudos is an awesome testament to the quality of your contributions. Thank You!

BTW - You're parents apparently had good foresight when when they named you; I Googled to find that Yair means "he will enlighten you".

You got that right Roy!

Congratulations Yair!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 67
(11,827 Views)

Congratulation Sir tst 🙂

Your contribution to the forum is tremendous.

You've earned it!

From NI Israel

Message 40 of 67
(11,808 Views)