From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Sir Yair! aka. tst

זה גם כבוד והעונג הגדול ביותר לקבל אותך כפי שאביר של NI. זה היה מסע נהדר והדרך לידע הייתה רחבה.

ייתכן שהמסע שלך ימשיך להיות מלא בשאלות בלתי פתורות ושחוק מזדמן. ייתכן שהתרומות שלך לפורום זה פנטסטי להיות fruitfull.וייתכן שאנחנו חולקים את הדרך לעשר אלף ההודעות הבאות.

המיטב מבקש החבר שלי

Message 1 of 67
(16,385 Views)

Okay... it's a poor translation I know..  but I don't have the right keyboard... but will fix it soon 😉

You've been a Knight for a long time... Between here and LAVA forums..  Just show up to the party!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 67
(16,382 Views)

@Ray.R wrote:

Okay... it's a poor translation I know...

Yeah, I would ask for your money back. 🙂

Congratulations.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 67
(16,361 Views)

Congratulations!

Are two knights in one day better than two days in one night?  How does Daylight Savings Time affect this?

Lynn

Message 5 of 67
(16,350 Views)

Now let's see here:  A bit of a run to get to 2K, then the model of consistency with a bit of spam an uptick at the very end.  Nice bimodal distribution.

tst posts.png

Well done, at least the first 9990 posts.  I think you were kind of mailing in the last 10.  🙂

Message 6 of 67
(16,346 Views)

@johnsold wrote:

Congratulations!

Are two knights in one day better than two days in one night?  How does Daylight Savings Time affect this?

Lynn

There's no sleeping tonight!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 67
(16,346 Views)

Congatulations----  From an amature Smiley Wink

I have managed to learn a few things form your posts.  More than a few in fact!  I Just can't believe how I seem to chase all of you out of the ranks of Proven Zealots.  I DID ShowerSmiley Very Happy

Well deserved.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 67
(16,331 Views)

Wow, it is getting crowded up here! Soon we might need a bigger round table.

Fortunately, I know both you and Ray personally. Great job. Congratulations!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 67
(16,311 Views)

@Darin.K wrote:

Now let's see here:  A bit of a run to get to 2K, then the model of consistency with a bit of spam an uptick at the very end.  Nice bimodal distribution.

tst posts.png

Well done, at least the first 9990 posts.  I think you were kind of mailing in the last 10.  🙂

Did LabVIEW get that data automatically for you or did you manually get it?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 67
(16,303 Views)