BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Jim Kring - 2000 Kudos!

Congratulations Jim!

Your dedication to LabVIEW is beyond compare..

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(9,532 Views)

Congrats Jim. Keep up the good work.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(9,529 Views)

Congratulations!

that's so impressive, you have more 2000 but only 1700 posts... That's an amazing ratio

Rodéric L
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(9,518 Views)

Congrats & thanks for your huge contribution to the community. A full laudation will require you to make up the 2K posts. Smiley Wink

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(9,486 Views)

Thank you, everyone! Your kind words mean a lot to me.

I'm not too active in the forums, these days -- did you notice it took me 6 years to reply to this thread? Smiley Very Happy -- yet, I still think about all you LabVIEW community champions very often.

With care,

Jim

Message 15 of 17
(6,752 Views)

wrote:

I'm not too active in the forums, these days -- did you notice it took me 6 years to reply to this thread? Smiley Very Happy -- yet, I still think about all you LabVIEW community champions very often.

With care,

Jim

You could have kudos'd the posters.  😄

Nice bump and welcome back champ

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(6,731 Views)

wrote:

With care,

Jim

Yes I noticed. I also noticed you have lost the surf-board avatar which I always saw as symbolic of developing in LabVIEW. Both a surfer and a LV developer harness great under-lying forces but focus on the high-level tasks at hand. While an understanding of the forces involved are useful, the texture of the board and the in-placeness algorithms are important to understand, we need think of those only when we wipe out.

Take care!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(6,727 Views)