BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Intaris: New Trusted Enthusiast

I just noticed that Intaris went over the 2k mark while I was sleeping.  So let me be the first to congratulate a great LabVIEW Champion!

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 1 of 28
(10,512 Views)

Congrats and thanks for your input here, Intaris! Smiley Happy

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
Message 2 of 28
(10,506 Views)

So you decided to make the jump and cross that 2K line! 

In reality, you're probably closer to the 5K mark.. Maybe more.

And since your posts are worth twice as much as most, that would make you a Knight!

Cheers Shane!  And thanks for all your contributions.  (and European / Liberal points of view)  LOL!  😄

Message 3 of 28
(10,499 Views)

Nah, certainly nowhere near the 5k mark.

Especially when you subtract all my monologues on the forum where I post a question and then answer it myself a couple of minutes later.  Really helps pump up the post count!  Maybe I really should change my Avatar to a rubber duck.  But you know what?  The great atmosphere in the forum really allows me to come out and ask sometimes really stupid questions without any fear or ridicule or immediate loss of reputation.

So any congrats goes right back at you guys.  Let's all keep things going together.  Any one of us is expendable but together we make something really great.

Message 4 of 28
(10,495 Views)

I'm assuming Ray meant this, which does actually put you closer to 5K.

3500... 5000 ...  they're all numbers...

What matters is the fantastic participation and contributions from everyone at this forum. 

Other than LAVA, I have not seen any other forum that comes close to the quality of this one.

Message 6 of 28
(10,484 Views)

Shane,

Congratulations!  Your posts always contribute significant value to the threads.

Lynn

Message 7 of 28
(10,474 Views)

Congats!

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
Message 8 of 28
(10,469 Views)

Well........  It's about time one of your aliases got bold on the forums! Thank you for all of your contributions.  And for clarifying the FHE compliance question!Smiley Very Happy

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 9 of 28
(10,452 Views)

Congratulations!

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
Message 10 of 28
(10,434 Views)