BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations, Dennis!

Congratulations, Dennis! You've set a new record and defined a new category-- you're amazing!
Six years, 10000 posts, excellent advice that garners excellent ratings. Your dedication is an inspiration to everyone.
Thanks for all your efforts, Dennis. I look forward to seeing you again at NIWeek.
--Jeff

Message Edited by Laura F. on 03-14-2007 02:50 PM

Message 1 of 63
(28,641 Views)

Hi Dennis,

I would like to again thank you for all you have done on the Exchange. You were certainly my "Knight in shining Armor" more than once.

Please accept my congratulations and remeber to send me the receipt!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 63
(28,561 Views)

After being asked by one of my co-workers, I realized that not everyone realizes that "jkodosky" = Jeff Kodosky "The Father of LabVIEW".

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 63
(28,546 Views)
All Hail!  Sir Dennis!   Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy
LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 4 of 63
(28,532 Views)

Congratulations Dennis.

It is an honor to be in the presence of a true night.

As i have said once before: "If you are having a hard time and spent hours trying to figure out the answer, post to the forum and wait one minute and SIR dennis will be there.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
Message 5 of 63
(28,514 Views)

Congratulations Dennis.

We all appreciate the help you provide on the forums.

Regards,
Chetan K
Application Engineering
National Instruments

Message 6 of 63
(28,436 Views)
I heartily echo all positive comments.  Thanks Dennis! You also got one of only FOUR known posts by user jkodosky. NICE!
Doug M
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
For those unfamiliar with NBC's The Office, my icon is NOT a picture of me 🙂
Message 7 of 63
(28,429 Views)
Congrats Dennis!

You make life easier for all of the LabVIEW users out there with your excellent advice and years of experience, not to mention all of the NI engineers who patrol the forums only to find that Sir Dennis has beaten us to the post yet again!

You are truly a Knight of NI!

(let the Python references commence...)

Message Edited by MattP on 03-14-2007 04:49 PM

Cheers,

Matt Pollock
National Instruments
Message 8 of 63
(28,429 Views)
WOW! Truely a Knight to remember.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 9 of 63
(28,424 Views)
Doug wrote "You also got one of only FOUR known posts by user jkodosky. NICE!"

Look closer. He has three of the four, one at 2000, 5000, and 10000.

I feel like a cow just fell on me Smiley Wink when thinking about it.

Ben
Message 10 of 63
(28,415 Views)