BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulation Ben for hitting 15K!!!

Congrats Ben.. I have learnt a lot from your posts and still learning... Now waiting to see you hit the 20k mark.. 🙂

Regards,
Nitz 

Message 21 of 32
(6,686 Views)

Congrats Ben!

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
Message 22 of 32
(6,661 Views)

Congratulations Ben, thanks for all your help in the forums

Benjamin C
Principal Systems Engineer // CLA // CLED
Message 23 of 32
(6,637 Views)

Sorry for me oversleeping that Big Ben has made another milestone.  I fully admire your contributions to the forum, Ben. Thanks a lot.

Message 24 of 32
(6,596 Views)

How time flies!

Seems like it was just a half-knight ago  I was thanking y'all for the fun.

I hope the future allows me to approach the forums in a new manner. I am going to try my best to resist the temptation to jump on questions but rather use your contributions as inspiration for the Champion Corner Nuggets. I have seen a very talented set of contribtors stepping forward who have raised the bar for all contributions here. THANK YOU! It will help me make the transitions from "first-line" to back-line support. I hope I can continue to serve in that form.

Of course if I spot an oppertunity to tell a Sea-Story I will.

I appreciate all of your comments and want to thank you for taking the time to post a note or two.

You partner in wire,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 25 of 32
(6,590 Views)

Yes its a very short time you have achieved.. Its great. I was lot interested to read your nuggets but its a long time you have posted one. It would be great if you continue posting Nuggets (Even if it is a small thing) since this inspired me a lot.

You are always rocking.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 26 of 32
(6,596 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

It would be great if you continue posting Nuggets (Even if it is a small thing) since this inspired me a lot.

You are always rocking.

Thank you!

Small yes. Attempting to top a Nugget with 55 Kudos is a goal worth shooting for. Of course finding another funamental LV design Pattern that has not been previously disccussed will be a challenge.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 27 of 32
(6,594 Views)

Dear Ben,

Belated Congratulation!

Ian F
Since LabVIEW 5.1... 7.1.1... 2009, 2010, 2014
依恩与LabVIEW
LVVILIB.blogspot.com
Message 28 of 32
(6,540 Views)

Hearty congrats Ben! Smiley Happy

Mathan

Message 29 of 32
(6,512 Views)

Congratulations Ben! Smiley Very Happy

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

Message 30 of 32
(6,483 Views)