BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulation Ben for hitting 15K!!!

Congratulations for the Contribution. Keep rocking Ben..

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 1 of 32
(10,549 Views)

Wowzers Ben! Thanks for your contributions, now and in the past (my Dad liked your series on LabVIEW and Model Railroads). Please keep at it!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 2 of 32
(10,532 Views)

Congratulations Ben!  You have taught me so much over the years and I am grateful to you for the way you generously share your knowledge, humor, and experience!  (and kudos, for that matter)  Looking forward to another 15k posts!!

Message 3 of 32
(10,522 Views)

I wish I could find that old joke you told since it is that time of year.  I seem to recall that it involved dumping out instruments from your pocket protector, and then a broom perhaps.  I think the punchline was "Sweep those Pens!", but my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Message 4 of 32
(10,506 Views)

Congrats Ben!. I admire your knowledge, wisdom, and Sea Stories. Keep up the good work, hope we run into one another someday.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 5 of 32
(10,499 Views)

Congratulations, Ben!

I have appreciated your support over the years and always look forward to learning something from your posts.

Lynn

Message 6 of 32
(10,496 Views)

Way to go!  Keep dumping the knowledge and humor on us!

I may need to update that old saying "LabVIEW so easy a cavemen can do it." to "LabVIEW spelling is optional!"

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 7 of 32
(10,480 Views)

Congrats Ben.

Message 8 of 32
(10,469 Views)

If it wasn't for you, I would probably still be coding with two event structures in one while loop like I did before I knew you could right click and add event cases. Although you didn't respond in the particular thread I'm speaking of, you have helped me on numerous occassions which I feel has greatly contributed to my success as a LV developer. So many thanks. And a link is below to this two-event-structure gem if you haven't seen it. http://forums.ni.com/ni/attachments/ni/170/363372/1/VI.PNG

Message 9 of 32
(10,453 Views)

Congratulations Ben

Zaki

Message 10 of 32
(10,451 Views)