BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carnac the Magnificient - sarcastic answers to serious questions/comments

Access is denied for me. I can only assume that the LMGTFY link went worse than usual.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 298
(9,891 Views)

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/XPlane-9-interface-with-LabVIEW/td-p/3293698

It actually was not that bad.  But I was about to make it worse and then decided not to.  I have gotten better playing with others for the most part. Smiley Wink

Message 52 of 298
(9,888 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

@Hooovahh wrote: Also do people just think this is twitter or something?  I guess you can post questions from Facebook now somehow, not sure how well that integrates or if @ and # work as intended but I'm guessing they don't.

@in other Lithium hosted communities, it is possible to @ mention a username so that the person is notified. It's handy for replying to users in a long thread. We don't have that enabled here though.

Over at Scubaboard.com that is an option.  Another really nice feature they have is that when you click on a thread you have been following it will automatically take you to where you stopped reading.  Basically going to the first unread response.  On the NI boards I look at how many new replies there are and try to figure out how many pages to go back and try to figure out where I left off. 

Message 53 of 298
(9,884 Views)

@_Bryan wrote:

Over at Scubaboard.com that is an option.  Another really nice feature they have is that when you click on a thread you have been following it will automatically take you to where you stopped reading.  Basically going to the first unread response.  On the NI boards I look at how many new replies there are and try to figure out how many pages to go back and try to figure out where I left off. 

Somebody needs to go through their NI Forum settings...

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 54 of 298
(9,877 Views)

If you click on the number that tells how many unread replies there are in the thread, it will take you to the first new thread.

Message 55 of 298
(9,845 Views)

I guess they make it more dummy proof on the other site and go directly to the first unread.  And put a big button by the page numbers.

Thanks for the info.

First Unread.PNG

Message 56 of 298
(9,825 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:
Somebody needs to go through their NI Forum settings...

Doens't work on the mobile site version.

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 298
(9,821 Views)

So not the NI forums but I found this linked on Reddit and there are some great answers to a user asking others to do their homework.

https://www.quora.com/Homework-Question-How-do-I-write-a-program-that-produces-the-following-output-...

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 58 of 298
(9,651 Views)

@IronLayerSecurity wrote:

We're working on a cybersecurity startup in the data obfuscation space and are in need of a senior LabVIEW developer located in the United States. 

Thanks,

Jeff

Does it help if the LabVIEW code is obfuscated, too?  I know a few senior engineers that code that way! 😄

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 59 of 298
(9,487 Views)

Re: about horizontal and vertical scroll bar

[ New ]

Asif138 wrote:  how can i move scroll bar at any angle ?

Rotate your monitor screen to the desired angle and then just scroll away.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/about-horizontal-and-vertical-scroll-bar/m-p/3595305#M1007330

Message 60 of 298
(9,005 Views)