BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing the 2010 Class of LabVIEW Champions

The LabVIEW Champions Program is our way of congratulating LabVIEW Community members who further LabVIEW adoption by helping others become more successful, thus strengthening their commitment to the platform.  Additionally, Champions promote increased LabVIEW use within their company and community.  Even more impressive, they do this without expectation of payment from National Instruments for their work.  They LOVE LabVIEW and want their peers using it as well as they do, and they spend hours each week furthering that goal.
As we continue to expand LabVIEW's reach, it is crucial that we identify, reward and listen to these key customers.  I am pleased to announce eleven new additions to the LabVIEW Champions Program.  Each of these individuals has stood out from the hundreds of thousands of LabVIEW users worldwide through their actions online and/or in their local user community.  I am particularly excited to see new Champions that are not only dedicated members of the NI Discussion Forum, but also contributing members of local user groups and "foxes" for DSMs in key accounts.
Please join me in congratulating these new Champions, as well as thanking our existing Champions, in this Discussion Forum thread.  You can also learn a little more about each new Champion below.

The LabVIEW Champions Program is our way of congratulating LabVIEW Community members who go out of their way to help others be more successful in their LabVIEW applications.  Even more impressive, they do this without expectation of payment from National Instruments for their work.  They LOVE LabVIEW and want their peers using it as proficiently as they do, and they spend hours each week furthering that goal.

I am pleased to announce eleven new additions to the LabVIEW Champions Program.  Each of these individuals has stood out from the hundreds of thousands of LabVIEW users worldwide through their actions online and/or in their local user community.  

Mark Balla 

Leigh Christian 

Jack Dunaway 

Joe Hoskins

Bogdan Iwinski 

Rolf Kalbermatter

Bill Meier (aka "Ravens Fan")

Saverio Mercurio

Shane O'Neill

Christophe Salzmann

Mark Yedinak 

Please join me in congratulating these new Champions, as well as thanking our existing Champions, for all of their hard work.  You can also learn a little more about each new Champion and the program in general on the LabVIEW Champions homepage. (it may take a few days before our new Champions create their profile page, but trust me, it'll be worth the wait!)

Best Regards,

Todd

Todd S.
LabVIEW Community Manager
National Instruments
Message 1 of 23
(16,781 Views)

Welcome to the new LabVIEW Champions!  I hope you find membership in our group rewarding, and lookk forward to your all stepping up to the challenge of carrying the Champion banner

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 23
(16,687 Views)

Congratulations!!!

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 23
(16,612 Views)

Congrats all!

& being from Maryland I'm particularly excited to see a Ravens fan on the list ...

-Ryan Pollack

Senior Technical Writer, LabVIEW FPGA & Real-Time

Message 4 of 23
(16,586 Views)

Congratulations to the new champions.

To my perception, this accounts for more than our normal forum statistics (post count), but measures your overall contricution to our community. Thank you for this enthusiasm addiction.

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 23
(16,581 Views)

Also my congratulations to the new champions.

Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 23
(16,561 Views)

Congratulions to all the new champions

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 23
(16,539 Views)

Hearty congrats to all the new champions!!!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23
(16,459 Views)

Thanks for the dedication and congratulations.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 23
(16,443 Views)

Congratulations to all!  When those names appear on the Forum, I always know that knowledge and wisdom are being presented.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 23
(16,442 Views)