From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App for Tracking NI Recertification Points

@altenbach wrote:

Yes, we can find the expiration data if we search long enough, but the points we need to track ourselves and submit once it is recertification time. I am not sure if I need an app for that. I have way too many points already, so I can just pick e.g. two recent NI week presentations and get it over with. 😮

TIFM (Take it from me) submit your application for points as you earn them rather than all at once.  NI actually has a good database for tracking them.  I don't think that requiring them to do all the stuff needed to publish their data via SSL over the interwebs is more effective than the email they send to acknowledge that they processed the points requested. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(2,038 Views)

I wrote them yesterday that I presented 3x at NI week and all's good. 😄

(Since all extra points are discarded once you recertify, I probably lost about 0.1 kilopoints. 🐵

Message 12 of 13
(2,034 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

I wrote them yesterday that I presented 3x at NI week and all's good. 😄

(Since all extra points are discarded once you recertify, I probably lost about 0.1 kilopoints. 🐵

I actually got an email from Elliot after taking the recert exam at Person-vue.  " you should have enough "Points" with your contributions... I  replied..." Just checking other options. "   continue on another board?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(2,024 Views)