BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altenbach breaks 2000 -- Congratulations

As someone who no longer has enough time to make much of a contribution to the user forums, I greatly appreciate your continued enthusiasm and energy. Everyone involved in LabVIEW benefits from your experience and knowledge.

Keep up the good work, and perhaps I'll soon find time to join back in the race and see if I can catch you. In the meantime -- a virtual toast to Christian!

Greg McKaskle
Message 1 of 25
(13,490 Views)

Hi Christian,

It is indeed a joy to be able to join the "Godfather of LabVIEW" in congratulating and recognizing this EXTREME accomplishment.

You are now the FIRST person to have climbed to the level of Enthusiast.

You have been a great partner and always present optimized code. Although this has frustrated me when I tried to improve on your examples Smiley Happy

You have also raised the standard for the quality of answers posted through your imbedded images.

From the bottom of my heart I want to express my thanks and hope to someday congratulate you when you move into second place behind Dennis.

May the "Big guy" smile on you and yours!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 25
(13,457 Views)
Greg, Welcome back. That is definitely a big honor for Altenbach. You are only 16 posts away from becoming the first Proven Enthusiastic Member. Why not go for it? It just doesn't feel right to get there before you do...

Ben, kudos for setting that up...

I feel I'm forgetting something...

What could it be?

Hmm...

Err...

Oh!

Congratulations Christian!!!

Way to go!.  I have always found your answers to be thoughtful and to the point.  Keep up the good work.
Message 4 of 25
(13,454 Views)
Congratulations. Keep up the good work as we continue to learn from your posts.

Arun V
National Instruments
Message 5 of 25
(13,390 Views)
Christian,

Thank you for your involvement and participation in the LabVIEW Community. Through the Forums, and also through your involvement (and success!) in the Coding Challenges, you've made this entire place a real community. We all greatly appreciate your time and efforts. You are making a huge difference.

Message Edited by JRA on 07-13-2005 05:08 PM

Message Edited by JRA on 07-13-2005 05:10 PM

J.R. Allen
Message 6 of 25
(13,380 Views)

THANK YOU CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations,

Thanks for giving all of those wonderful answers. Maybe one day I will be as good as you.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
Message 7 of 25
(13,362 Views)

Thank you so much, altenbach, for your invaluable contribution to our forums.  You have made quite a name for yourself here and no amount of thanks could copensate you for the great help you've been.  Keep up the good work, and I look forward to congratulating you again soon on another important milestone!

Kind Regards,

E. Sulzer
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 8 of 25
(13,363 Views)
I must say, I have learned a lot from your examples and images you've posted, even if the thread is not related to what I'm trying to do.  You're good at explaining things in a way that people can use the information...  thanks for all your help, from me, and I'm sure the rest of the LabVIEW community.
Message 9 of 25
(13,360 Views)
Hi Christian,

What can I say? I feel that you're my colleague - and a darn good one that is!

Your contributions are absolutely top notch and they often help us NI engineers understand our products even better.

Going for the 5K?

- Philip Courtois, Thinkbot Solutions

Thinkbot Solutions
Message 10 of 25
(13,321 Views)