From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new shield for RavensFan: 25K

RavensFan reached 25k messages (to be honest, it must have been about two months ago).

Congratulations on reaching this milestone and thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Message 1 of 8
(9,409 Views)

Thanks Uli!

I think you are right that it was about 2 months ago.  Looking at my profile, it might have been March 26, dead on 2 months!

I think I noticed it change right around message 25003 or so.

Message 2 of 8
(9,370 Views)

Congrats RavensFan! You have the knack for knowing what sparsely detailed questions are actually asking, as well as giving concise answers that get straight to the point.

Message 3 of 8
(9,336 Views)

Congratulations Ravens Fan!

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 4 of 8
(9,323 Views)

Hard to believe we were even 1.5 years ago (November 2018).    And now I'm ~500 posts behind.  I didn't realize last year was so rough for me (especially the summer).  But that still doesn't take away from Bill's accomplishments here.  Keep up the good work!  Cincinnati will be back on top one of these days!

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 5 of 8
(9,318 Views)

Congratulations RavensFan!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 6 of 8
(9,240 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Hard to believe we were even 1.5 years ago (November 2018).    And now I'm ~500 posts behind.  I didn't realize last year was so rough for me (especially the summer).  But that still doesn't take away from Bill's accomplishments here.  Keep up the good work!  Cincinnati will be back on top one of these days!

Hmmm...

What is an order of magnitude here or there?

Congratulations Bill!

You have a heavy goal ahead of you if you continue the tradition of #1 never having more than double #2. Dennis has bought you some time but once Christian tops 76K you will have to be pushing 40K.

Thank you for keeping the game going!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(9,197 Views)

Congratulations Ravens Fan!

Message 8 of 8
(9,124 Views)