Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT HELP:USING SOURCE CODE VERSION OF BIOMEDICAL STARTUPKIT 3.0

Hi Jimmy,

I couldn't reproduce your problem as I haven't cDAQ at my hand. I will try to find one and go back to you soon.

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(964 Views)

Hi Z,

I confirm that the cDAQ module isn't seen by the program Biosignal Logger.  I have a cDAQ-9178 with a 9205 module and the only device available as an option is "Dev4 (NI ELVIS II)", a device I don't have.

Salutations,

Michel Goyette

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(964 Views)

Hi again,

After checking the source it became visible that the problem here come's from the "subGetProductCategory" vi calling "nilvaiu.dll" for the product category of all modules (which are detected correctly...my three modules and the cDAQ itself are listed).  However, the values return for the product category are all the same (14659) which isn't part in the 3 choices ("M Series DAQ", "NI Elvis", and "Vernier DAQ").

Hope this helps,

Michel

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(964 Views)

Ok, got it to work.

Edit the "SubFindDAQmxDevices.vi".  In the "False" case add the device "cDAQ" with a value of 14659.  From that point your modules should be seen in the program and then you can choose the right one and select the channels you wish to log.

Good luck,

Michel

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(964 Views)

Hi Michel and Hi ZJ,

Good News, I got the biosignal logger to work with my cDAQ-9178. I did as Michel suggested; however, I am not having any luck, now that  I am transporting these .tdms files from the online biosignal logger to the ECG extractor although,  the ECG extractor works on all the MIT-BIH archive files. Maybe it is the way I set up the logger in creating these files. Please advise.

Thanks,

Jimmy

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(964 Views)

Hi Jimmy,

Could you please attach the tdms file here for me to have a look?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your help! That's right! We will try to add more modules/cards type in next update.

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(964 Views)

Hi ZJ,

I am enclosing a sanpshot of the ECG Feature Extraction Window and the log.tdms file created from running the Online Biosignal Noise Reduction Data Logger. The ECG Feature extractor does not pickup the P and T waves. I tried adjusting the wavelet Peak Detection Parameters and also the QRS/P/T wave refinement adjustments; unfortunately, didn't make a difference. Please advise.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(964 Views)

Hi Jimmy,

Sorry for the late reply. I think the issue is coming from the tdms channel settings. ECG signal is usually in mV level however the tdms you provided is in V and the value in your tdms is -1~ 1. I think the correct unit for your tdms is mV. If I change the unit  to mV, ECG Feature Extractor works:

sc.png

You could use the functions under TDMS palette to change the channel unit.

Thanks!

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(964 Views)