From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to process saved Emg samples in .lvm format in labview 8.2?

Hello,I want to calculate willson amplitude of the samples I have saved.But after the samples pass through add array elements,zero is the output.

I written the code to calculate this in formula node.But not able to get the result.I have attached my VIs which I developed in a zip folder.In this, Sigma VI program is written to calculate the willson amplitude.In sigma programming VI formula node is used.I also attached a JPEG file know the equation used for the willson amplitude method.And the data of the saved Emg signals is also attached named as sub1.This data is read from read measurement vi and processed.I am able to plot the signals but not able to process the saved signals.Help me as fast as u can in this regard.I am using labview 8.2 version.Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,729 Views)

Hi,

I have a look at your codes. Why do you use build array before you calculate the Willson Amplitude? You already got an EMG array, I think there is no need to do so. Build array from a 1D array will generate a 2D array. And in formula node, if the input X and the "x" in your formula is the same variable, please use the same letter including upper case or lower case. 

Thanks!

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,672 Views)