From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert an ECG raw data file into appropriate file format

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: NONE

Assuming your 'open connection' yields no errors, I would first suggest using "DB Tools List Tables" and 'List Columns' to be 100% that you are using correct table/column(field) names.

If no errors, use the in-built 'Select Data' for now, then move to custom 'Execute query' if deemed necessary.

Post back with code snapshot if you continue to have problems.

v2009 devel. w/RT
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(3,517 Views)

Thank you very match for you reply. I am going to try your solution.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(3,517 Views)

Hello again,

I now have another problem regarding the labview biomedical startup kit source code.

I have installed in my PC:

1) Labview 2010 trial version

2 labview run time engine 8.6.1

3) biomedical startup kit

4) biomedical startup kit source code

5) Database connectivity toolkit.

The biomedical startyp kit works fine. The biomedical startup kit source does not work. When i try to load a vi (for example ecg extractor) labview searches for some files and cannot locate them. I ignore them and then the vi does not work.Any ideas how this can be solved?

Thank you for your time

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(3,517 Views)

Hi,

The info is not sufficient for us to dig into the issue... It should find out all the files after some searching when open the ECG Extractor. Which Vis are you missing? Could you please give a file list or screenshot?

Thanks!

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(3,517 Views)

Dear ZhijunGu

Thanks but we have managed to load the biomedical kit source successfully. We installed Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit, LabVIEW 8.6 Digital Filter Design Toolkit and LabVIEW Adaptive Filter Toolkit 1.0 and evevything worked.

Working with the Biomedical Start up kit (ECG Feature Extractor and HRV analysis) we realise that this provides manual operation (the user has to select and input the files).

We believe that what is missing is an automatic function (the ECG Feature Extractor to automatic read files from specific files and send the exported files to the HRV analysis).

Can you please give us some advice/hints or specific links/examples of how we can do that?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(3,517 Views)

Hi,

You want to avoid loading the files manually for HRV Analyzer, right? I think there is one way:  send a event to HRV Analyzer to trigger an update. The HRV Analyzer is written in a typical Producer/Cosumer structure and very easy to add a new event case.

This would be a good improvement suggestion for us to add in the next release.

Thanks!

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(3,517 Views)

Hello

Can you tell me how did you acquired ECG raw data please tell me device , circuit or software name. I am new in this field. I want to generate raw data.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(2,856 Views)