Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analysis of EMG Signal for Application in Prosthetic Device Motor Control (servo motor)

Hi Steeve,

I am also doing a similar project using ANN.

The problem I am facing is that I am not able to get EMG signals. We have the adhesive type Ag/AgCl surface electrodes with us, but then the signals cannot be got perfectly. Can you please suggest me some methods by which I can get my EMG signals??

Thanks and Regards,

Reshma

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 64
(1,545 Views)

Can i use this    https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-8206    if i am sending the EMG signal to the  arduino MCU and then trying to see it in labview.....i guess no ryte

basically my EMG signal goes to the arduino and then i want to send it to a servo. could somebody suggest me an easy way to do it in LV?

Also is it easier to implement it using fuzzy logic, nueral network, or by using classifiers, ?

any response is appreciated

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 64
(1,545 Views)

which features did you extract?

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 64
(1,545 Views)

Hello there...seems a pretty old post but still trying my luck.

I am also working on a similar project.

I would be using external hardware to obtain the emg signals and then  apply it to the analog input of myRio. I am planning to use fuzzy logic to classify the emg signal. Can you help me how to control the servo motors using fuzzy logic. I mean to say how would i obtain pwm at the output of the fuzzy logic classifier required for the servo motors. Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 64
(1,477 Views)