From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analysis of EMG Signal for Application in Prosthetic Device Motor Control (servo motor)

Hi Steeve,

I am also doing a similar project using ANN.

The problem I am facing is that I am not able to get EMG signals. We have the adhesive type Ag/AgCl surface electrodes with us, but then the signals cannot be got perfectly. Can you please suggest me some methods by which I can get my EMG signals??

Thanks and Regards,

Reshma

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 64
(1,534 Views)

Can i use this    https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-8206    if i am sending the EMG signal to the  arduino MCU and then trying to see it in labview.....i guess no ryte

basically my EMG signal goes to the arduino and then i want to send it to a servo. could somebody suggest me an easy way to do it in LV?

Also is it easier to implement it using fuzzy logic, nueral network, or by using classifiers, ?

any response is appreciated

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 64
(1,534 Views)

which features did you extract?

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 64
(1,534 Views)

Hello there...seems a pretty old post but still trying my luck.

I am also working on a similar project.

I would be using external hardware to obtain the emg signals and then  apply it to the analog input of myRio. I am planning to use fuzzy logic to classify the emg signal. Can you help me how to control the servo motors using fuzzy logic. I mean to say how would i obtain pwm at the output of the fuzzy logic classifier required for the servo motors. Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 64
(1,466 Views)