From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the next BALUG meeting?

Subj.

-fomine
(10,030 Views)

Good question. I've actually volunteered presenting on the February meeting ("Architecting for Code Reuse"). Did not get any updates on the date/status either. This never happened before - two BALUG meetings not happening without a valid excuse ... Has NI Santa Clara been under zombie attack ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(10,016 Views)

Dima, haha 🙂

NI folks, auu?

-fomine
(9,993 Views)

NI guys any response?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(9,956 Views)

Hi all,

I apologize for the delay in response. There have been a few transitions within the events department and we are working towards confirming meetings this month. My name is Nayyab and I will be your Regional Coordinator (RC) for the BALUG moving forward in 2017. Mary (your previous RC) confirmed a schedule with Rob Sims as follows for 2017 BALUG meetings:

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Nayyab

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(9,933 Views)

Hi Nayyab,

Thanks for the update. It would be quite helpfull if you could update the March 7 meeting date on the Meetup page (https://www.meetup.com/bayarealabview) and post this info on the BALUG Landing Page (https://forums.ni.com/t5/Bay-Area-LabVIEW-User-Group/gp-p/5018).

Speaking of that landing page - it got quite useless after the 'great migration' to Lithium platform. All the contents got smashed into a single message list - not possible to find contents by browsing the pages anymore. It also lost the announcement section, documents section and many othet things (like polls).

I hope NI folks realise the damage they did to community pages and assigned a high priority to fixing this ... Do you have any insight into such plans ?

Meanwhile, lets do a quick BALUG member poll : please reply whether you think BALUG pages are now more helpfull, about the same or less helpfull than before the migration ...

Dmitry

Message 6 of 11
(9,928 Views)

I think the BALUG pages are less helpful. The same is true for the NI website in general.
I liked more the previous design and navigation functionality.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(9,893 Views)

Definitely less helpful.  I just got back from vacation and was trying to catch-up with the BALUG and was wondering where all the information went.

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(9,796 Views)

Is there a Bay Area LV User Group Meeting tomorrow (Aug 8, 2017) at the NI Office in Santa Clara (4600 Patrick Henry Drive)? It's not listed on the  NI Events page. I want to make sure before I drive for an hour to get there.

If there is one, is there a set agenda?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(8,252 Views)

Hi Kit, I got an update that it was moved to Sept 12th. So no, no meeting tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(8,242 Views)